What if Cale turned into a child? (3)

The party had long since been displaying what's happening again to the citizens outside.

Alberu wanted everyone to relax as much as possible so it won't destroy the long-awaited festival. He had long since been holding himself to just tore off his cape and grab a teleportation scroll and teleport to Cale's side. 

Rosalyn had long changed her maid disguise into a dress that she really finds annoying. She didn't like the feeling of a tight corset on her waist and her stomach that was clenching her body and she didn't like the heels that were killing her feet right now. She's annoyed and she just wants to change back into her magician robes and teleport to the Henituse residence.

Rosalyn, who noticed the thought that's going on inside Alberu's head slightly nudged his side, "Your Majesty, Please compose yourself. Even I want to just fucking tear this troublesome dress and be on Cale's side right this instant, however, we have a job to do. So please hold yourself until then." 

Alberu's eyes slightly shook as he listened to Rosalyn who wasn't looking at him and was only standing next to him with a bright smile. They were still in front of a huge audience and they are overseeing the whole party. As much as possible, they don't want to show any of their true emotions to the crowd as they knew for sure that if they did, the party and the festival might be ruined. 

Both of them, Alberu and Rosalyn, had long since know they can't just leave the castle as they like. They knew because they had been taught since they were kids. They are groomed to be Kings. But of course, Rosalyn had escaped her fate and became the Magic Tower's, Tower Master. 

'...I wish they just leave.'

That was what the both of them thinking right now.

~~~

At the Henituse Mansion, as a large teleportation circle bloomed on the underground's training arena, the soldiers that were training had long since moved out of the way as they had also watched the happenings in the palace on the scattered video communication devices throughout the kingdom. 

Figures began to form above the teleportation circle and soon after, the Henituse couple materialized with Lily and Basen while the person they had been looking forward to seeing was on Violan's arms. The small tiny hero certainly looked so cute with his reddish nose and slightly puffy eyes and his flushed forehead and cheeks, it was too endearing how Cale wipe his tears with his other hand as the other was tightly holding on to Violan's dress. 

Soon after, many figures started to appear on the teleportation circle too. Eruhaben, Choi Han, Mary, Lock, Ron, Beacrox, and the three children. 

Cale who had stopped himself from crying and stared at the figures of the people who was wearing different disguises wanted to facepalm his face, but of course, his face distorted into a frown. It was a frown that looked so much like that of spoiled kids when their request wasn't followed. This was an uncontrollable response since Cale had become a child. His emotions that he can expertly hide as an adult won't be working right now that he's a child. He will be at most edgy and his emotions will be unstable as well. And that is clearly what Cale was stressing on right now. He did not like it when his true emotions are shown. He's a lot more unstable than anyone.