ᶜˡⁱⁿᵍʸ

1311 words

-

i let out a sigh of exhaustion as i plopped down on my hotel room bed. finn took off his shoes and did the same, quickly crawling on top of me to cuddle.

he wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest, i stroked his curly hair and pressed a gentle kiss to the top of his head. we had been out all day doing press and interviews for it chapter two, it was safe to say that the whole cast was worn out and sleepy.

that's how finn and i would spend the rest of our night, sleeping.

i turned my head to the right to glance at my phone on the side table. i hadn't been able to check any of my socials all day, i know i'm being dramatic but i really do enjoy my screen time. i reach over to grab it but it's out of reach.

i groan and lightly sit up, shifting finn out of his almost asleep state.

"sorry, just hold on for a second." i apologize and move to the side of the bed, grabbing my phone and scrolling through apps. my phone was somehow almost dead, like it usually was, so i decided to keep it plugged in. plus, it would only take a second to look through it.

finn rolled his eyes and laid under the covers waiting for me.

a couple minutes had passed and i was still scrolling through my phone, i replied to a couple of texts and chuckled at the messages.

"y/n." i heard finn grumble over my shoulder, "can you come back over here, please?"

i nodded, "yeah, just a sec."

finn exhaled in an irritated way and buried his head into his pillow.

i continued to scroll, opening up my instagram app and liking photos. it felt like i hadn't been on the app in forever, i was so glad i got to see some new feed again.

"y/n." finn groaned again, only this time he raised his voice.

i let out a breathy scoff and lifted my head up, "what?"

"can you come back over here, please?" he repeated in a more stern way, to which i replied with rolling my eyes.

"can you just wait a second?"

"you said a 'second' five minutes ago." he irked.

"okay, then can you just wait? jeez." i replied, and returned my view back onto my phone.

a few more minutes passed and i heard shuffling behind me, finn's arms suddenly wrapped around my shoulders, his hands coming into contact with my phone.

"hey!" i whined, tugging my phone back.

he restlessly threw his hand in the air, "do you really need to be on your phone right now?"

i didn't answer, avoiding my annoyance that started to rise. i turned my attention back on to my phone. finn was probably pissed at this point but i paid no attention to it. suddenly, he yanked my phone away. i quickly snatch my phone back, my provoked self was fully aggravated.

"finn, are you that fucking impatient? you don't need to be so goddamn clingy all the time." i shout, raising my voice louder after each word. i cocked my head away from him and scooted closer to the edge of the bed. it was no surprise that my mood could change quickly, all of my friends and family knew this. i tried my best to control it but the littlest things can tip me off and it causes me to have an unneeded outburst.