ᶻᵃᵈᵈʸ

sadistic s3x lol

also this is kinda spicyy??? like vaguely s3xual?? jk, it's hella s3xual, don't take it seriously and don't make me regret it

this made me crack up at 2 am although it's not that funny, but it is at the same time

p.s. this is hella long, i apologize but i also haven't updated in a while so yw, yk?

*Y/N's POV*

I brought my hands under the smooth, warm water; cleansing my soft skin with the ocean scented soap. I cleared my throat, turning the handle to stop the water from running. To put it simply, I just got done pissing. Nothing special to that.

Turning around, I dry my hands off on the towel, preparing to go back out into the house party I was at. I was about to leave the bathroom when I spotted an eyelash on my face. Sighing, I walked back over to the counter, glaring in the mirror as I fixed my face; or just fixing my make up.

My mascara was literally running down my face 'cause I always touch my eyes, forgetting the fact that I'm wearing make up.

"Shit," I curse, trying to wipe off the black ink to the best of my ability.

Suddenly, I jumped at the loud pounding coming from the other side of the door. I exhaled in relief, later rolling my eyes as I continued to do my business.

I smiled once I thought who ever was knocking went away but then the pounding increased volume and went so hard I thought the door would break down.

I scoff with frustration, immediately opening the door, "No one ever taught you what patience is, asshole—"

"Same person who taught you not to touch your face while wearing make up." Finn smirked, backing me up further into the bathroom before shutting and locking the door behind him. I mumbled swear words under my breath but I couldn't stay angry.

The tall man pinned me against the wall, instantly kissing down my neck.

"St-Stop, I need to fix my make up,"

"Shh, you can do that later."

I groaned, and not the good kind of groan btw, "Finn, oh my God."

"Y/n, my God." Finn repeated, mocking my dramatic tone.

His hot kisses trailed up under my jaw, tracing his mouth against my pulse. I sealed my lips together, holding back any unholy sounds I had to offer. I let out a breathy gasp once his hand wrapped around my throat, lightly applying pressure.

Finn cockily grins at my reaction and I shake my head, realizing that he was enjoying this a bit too much.

I chuckled, regaining my composure, "Zamn, zaddy."

His hold on me immediately dropped after that he turned around whilst rolling his eyes, going straight for the door.

"No, no, wait!" I laughed while begging him to come back, gently gripping his wrists.