ʲᵉᵃˡᵒᵘˢ

hella short but ima blame it on me being too hyped for ghostbusters to think about anything else ;)

— 

I was absolutely full of boredom as Finn and I lie down on our hotel room bed. He's literally just been sitting on his phone the entire time and I want attention.

Plus, the hotel is like so dope. It has a huge pool, an arcade, and ice cream shops. What's not to love? But no, Finnlard Wolfhard rather play Brawl Stars or whatever the fuck the name is.

We're here at the hotel right now for a couple of days since we're doing press for It Chapter 2. I wanted to spend quality time with my boyfriend but I guess hanging with the cast will also be a blast.

"I'm gonna go hang with Jaeden." I announce, standing up from the bed.

I said this on purpose 'cause I know Finn has some master theory that Jaeden's in love with me or something. Which, he's not. He has a girlfriend. Finn's just insecure but it's funny to see him all worked up.

"No." He sharply mumbled, eyes never leaving his phone.

I was taken back from the abrupt order, "No? The fuck you mean?"

"You're not going over there."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

I scoff, "Yeah, last time I checked you don't make the rules for me." I turn away from him and start walking over to the door.

"Y/n, get your ass back over here." Finn swiftly replies, thumbs still hovering over his game as he was clearly distracted from winning.

"You're literally just on your phone, I wanna go to the arcade."

"Bruh, it's the same damn thing. You're gonna get mad at me for playing a game but then you want to go out and play games in the arcade?"

"It's not the same."

"It is."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Not."

"Too."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yeah."

"Nah."

"Si."

"Shut up, asshole."

"That's harsh."

I roll my eyes, turning the door knob, "Whatever, Jaeden and I will go have fun at the arcade."

Finn finally sets his phone down, practically throwing it across the bed as he fixes his composure and lies fully down.

He shrugs, passive aggressively saying, "Fine, go ahead... Have fun on your date."

I snicker, looking back at him to see he's pissed off even if he's trying to hide it.

"Oh, I will."

 "Tell me if he's a good kisser."

"Bet."

"Text me your five paragraph long essay about how good he was in bed tomorrow."

"Finn."

"Send him my endearment and warn him about your sudden irritating break downs in the middle of the night."

"Sure, thing." I sing, finally exiting the room and closing the door.

I softly chuckle, taking slow steps through the hall ways as I heard shuffling from Finn's room.

I tipped my head to the side, awaiting him.

One.

Two.

Three.

The hotel room suddenly burst open and Finn came running out into the hallways with his socks on.

"Y/n, wait!"

I hold back my laughter as Finn clings onto me and embraces me tightly to him.

"Ow- Finn, you're squishing me."

"Please, please, please, pleaseeee. M' sorry, I'll take you to the arcade. I'll take you anywhere."

"I knew you'd come around Finnlard."