ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ ᵖ.³

part 3 to the whole pregnancy universe. Takes place a couple years later.

sort of a reconcile  

After a couple years of endless co parent shenanigans and hook ups and dating and all that bullshit, I find myself hiding behind my bedroom door with my baby daddy, Finn Wolfhard.

Our toddler, Oliver, was currently staying at Finn's parents house whilst Finn and I did detective work on our respective partners.

After I heard the endless amounts of moaning end, my hand grasped the door knob and I started to open the door.

Finn protested in a whisper, "No! Y/n, wait!"

I ignored him and harshly swung open the door.

Right in front of me was my boyfriend pulling up his jeans and Finn's girlfriend naked in my bed.

My bed.

Ew.

My boyfriend's eyes instantly widened with shock, "Oh, Finn! Y/n! What are you two doing here?"

I felt my heart break into two. Yes, I had my suspicions. I even had textual evidence at this point but for some reason I still held out hope.

My eyes watered but I held back from going vulnerable.

My boyfriend could tell just by looking at my emotional state, "Babe, this is Emily, Finn's girlfriend—"

"Yeah, no fucking shit. I know who the fuck she is. Get the fuck out of my apartment!" I shouted with rage.

Finn was too stricken to even say or do anything, he just tediously stood there with his jaw dropped.

That was two hours ago.

Now after both Finn and I have become single, we sit on my comfy couch as we drink away our struggles.

"What a dick, what a dick, what a dick!" I yell with stress, pulling at my hair.

Finn is lying down besides me, throwing a pillow into the air mindlessly.

"I want to fucking kill him." He mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah, imagine how I feel Finn!"

I took a swig of the vodka bottle and sighed, "Why did he do this to me? He wanted to marry me! He said he could see a future with me!"

"Yep, that's all bullshit."

"Shut the fuck up, Finn! This isn't affecting you half as badly! Emily was just another random hook up, like always! Ryan was my boyfriend!"

Finn deeply exhaled, setting the pillow down as he sat up, "She wasn't a hook up. It's not like I'm in love with her or anything, we've only been dating for a couple of weeks. But I'm hurt too... I mean was I really not pleasuring her that well to the point where she had to fuck that walking infection?"