ᵗʳᵃⁱᵗᵒʳˢ.

634 words.

how could a game of hide and seek make my heartbeat rapid and knees weak?

he was standing right next to me. so close that i could reach out and touch his silky clear skin. it took everything in me to hold back from that urge, i loudly cleared my throat out of anxiousness which seemed to catch his attention finally.

"are you alright?" he whispered, tone low and calm.

'how did i get here?', you may ask. well, the long story is i've been in love with finn wolfhard ever since i've met him, ever since we were two stupid little kids and now i'm finally coming to terms with this fact. or the short story, my group of friends and i are playing hide and seek and finn happened to walk in on where i was hiding. and now the two of us, are hiding together in a small, dark, enclosed closet.

i could barely see his face but i could tell he was awaiting an answer.

my breath hitched, i nodded my head in reply to him, "yeah, i'm fine. why?" my voice practically squeaked this out, my whole body was nervously shaking and i couldn't contain myself.

i felt him shift closer to me, picking up my icy hand within his own, "y/n."

my lip quivered once i heard my name leave his mouth. god, it sounds so good.

"yes?" i softly ask.

his thumb starts circling around my shivering hand, trying to console me.

my heart almost exploded, butterflies erupted in my stomach. i shouldn't feel this way, i really shouldn't. i have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend, this is wrong... but somehow it feels so right.

and if i thought he couldn't get any closer, he did.

"you're trembling." he states. i could feel his warm breath on my parched lips.

his lanky figure that towered over me was slowly leaning down and i had no idea what to do. i shut my eyes, trying to calm myself down.

and within a few seconds i felt his mellow tender lips press against my own.

this is wrong.

this is wrong.

i shouldn't enjoy this so much.

i'm pressing my lips onto his now as well, putting equal effort into the kiss.

holy shit, this is wrong.

what the hell am i doing?

things become quite heated fast, i place my hands under his extremely sharp jaw and pull him even closer. in response he wraps his long inviting arms around my shoulders, pushing me into him.

i let out a needy whimper, his tongue now exploring my mouth.

this kiss was a whole other world.

it was the kind that i only dreamed of my first kiss being.

my fingers were in his curly unruly hair as he roughly pushed me against the wall, biting on my lower lip for more access to entry.

both of us open mouth kissing, i harshly tug on his hair, causing him to groan into my mouth. his hands fly down to unbutton my jeans but before he could continue any further the closet door flew open.

"y/n, finn, there you are! we've been looking for you— WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!"

guess i was too stupid to even realize that my boyfriend was the one seeking, how rebellious of i.

finn disconnected his lips from mine, both of our arms still draped around each other as we looked guilty as hell.

and i'm not looking in the mirror or anything but i can only imagine. our clothes disheveled, my jeans unbuttoned, cheeks hot and red, and of course the lips being extremely swollen.

we were caught red handed, and this had to be considered as cheating... and if not we're still traitors.

yet i couldn't find any remorse within myself to feel bad, what i had done felt so good.

i loudly exhaled out of shock before the next thing i saw was my boyfriend's fist coming into contact with finn's face.