ᵇⁱᵗᵗᵉʳˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

y'all accidentally made another lmao

"Momma, let's go!" Reign hopped and down, wiggling his hips impatiently. He was three and a half now but just as crazy as he was at two-years old. Only difference is that his vocabulary has expanded and he grew a couple of inches.

I observed myself in the mirror, biting my tongue as I flattened the material of my shirt. It felt way too tight. I was almost eight months pregnant by now but for some reason I thought the shirt could still fit me. It was only a few months ago when my stomach barely popped out and now all of sudden I'm huge.

"I'll be ready in a sec, okay? Go wait by the door." I told him before attempting to take off the tight shirt.

We were about to go have a nice lunch, since pretty soon I'll be too exhausted to go anywhere or do anything. I could barely handle Reign. But then again nobody can really handle him.

"But Momma, just hurry." He begged, clutching his toy spider-man in his hand.

"Reigny, give me a second, I said. Go wait at the door." I huffed with frustration, seriously struggling to take the tight shirt off. My stomach was too fucking big and I was too tired to lift my arms up all the way. Why does the work to make another child have to be so fucking hard?

"Wow, you're tummy's huge."

My jaw dropped, "Go to the door Reign!"

He ran off with a sneaky giggle but I couldn't help but feel like crying.

I couldn't get the fucking shirt off and Reign was right, I was huge. Pretty soon tears were rolling down my face and I gave up on trying to take the constricting t-shirt off of my pregnant body. Finn appeared in the doorway, tipping his head with confusion.

"What's wrong? We're about to leave."

I turned around to look at him and started to sob, "I can't get this fucking shirt off! I'm too big and ugly, a-and nothing fits me anymore."

He sighed heavily, muttering "oh god" under his breath.

"Hey," He put on a gentle tone, smiling from ear to ear, "It's okay, you're not ugly. Don't say that."

"But I'm still huge! Even Reign thinks so."

"Babe," His arms wrapped around my waist before he pressed a kiss to my head, "Reign has no filter. And you're only big because you're carrying our child. That's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yeah but I'm just so miserable and ugly all the time, I hate it. Don't ever do this to me again!"

"Me?" He gasped, brows wrinkling before he shook it off, "You don't have to cry, baby. I love you, you're always gorgeous no matter what. Here," He wiped the tears off of my face, his hands gripping the end of my shirt and tugging it off with my help. "Wear one of the maternity shirts I got you. Or wear a nice dress, hm?"

I nodded with a sniffle before fishing a short summer dress out of my closet, placing that over myself instead.

I turned towards the mirror, deciding on the fact that I was going to look either horrible or decent; there was no hotness anymore. Not when I was this big, "I just wish I could still look sexy while being pregnant."

He was quick to reassure, "Are you crazy, babe? You're still so fucking sexy."

"Seriously?" I asked, raising my brows at what I thought was a blatant lie.

He hugged me from behind, leaning down to peck my neck with his kisses, "Of course. Even pregnant. 'Cause it's a clear reminder that I filled you up well, y'know?"

"Finn." I rolled my eyes, pushing his hands off me and walking out of the bathroom.

"Kidding," He sung from behind me, "And you're horny all the time now, it's so hot."

"Hush, you sex monster." I scoffed, pushing down a giggle I wanted to let out, "Let's go now."

"Finally!" Reign exclaimed once we reached the front door, "Can I say hi to baby?"

"Go ahead."

He skipped over to me, kissing my stomach and grinning, "It can play with me, you say?"

Finn nodded, "When she's old enough, yes."

"Play spider-man?"

"Sure why not."