ʳᵒᶜᵏ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ

WARNINGS: Self harm, toxic relationships, talks of suicide, heavy smut, and hella angst, pleaseeee I am begging you to read at your own risk

-

"You do realize that I make myself absolutely miserable to make you happy, right?"

I stilled, exhaling a long, exhausted breath as I purposely avoided eye contact.

"Miserable, Y/n. I go out of my fucking way to make sure that you're okay- and all I ask in return, all I fucking ask is for you not to flaunt around with other people like it's a goddamn addiction."

I bit my tongue, "I don't flaunt."

"You do. You do, though!" Finn argued, his tone only becoming more enraged by the second.

I shook my head whilst attempting to hold back any tears I had to supply. This was just a stupid fight and somehow I found myself on the verge of crying. I always do.

"Fuck- babe, really?" Finn asked with a genuine pain in his voice and expression, "That's not fair, we're together and in love you don't get to flirt with other guys and act like you're all innocent, that's not fucking fair."

"I don't flirt!" I blurted, suddenly furious.

"You do!" He hysterically yelled, "fuck, if I did half the shit you did with another girl then you'd probably fucking kill me! That's not fucking fair!"

He took a livid drag from his cigarette, carelessly releasing his intoxication into the air. He was stressed.

"Can you just put the goddamn cancer stick down?"

"No! You have me stressed."

No shit.

"I wish you loved me the way I love you 'cause when you act like that with other dudes it's pretty clear that you don't fucking reciprocate the feelings."

I scoffed, "Not true. Not true at all, I can't even explain into words how much I love you!"

"Well then at least fucking look at me when I'm fucking talking to you!"

I shut my eyes tightly, letting the tears spill out down my face as I held back any whine or whimper.

"Look at me, Y/n."

I finally glanced over at him, appreciating how handsome he was, even when angry. I then met his dark chocolate eyes and felt my heart stop.

"I walk so you can fucking run. I stop breathing so you feel yours lungs work again. I fall just so you can get back up. I fucking survive just so you can live! Do you understand? I fucking love you."

I sniffled, "me too,"

"No! No! Do not bullshit me! You go to parties with me and act like I don't exist, fuck you!"

I only cried more.

"The way you looked at Noah. For fuck's sake I'd kill myself for you to look at me like that and I'm dating you!"

I bit back a snarl from his mean words, "don't worry, the 'killing' is already in progress since you won't put the damn cigarette down."