ʳᵃⁿˢᵒᵐ

TW: graphic violence & gore + attempted r4pe

popular opinion: y/n and finn are badass final girls

*Y/N's POV*

I panted heavily, my body filled with sweat from the heat contained in this small, windowless room. My ankles felt numb because they were chained to a wooden panel. In complete honesty, I'm terrified.

Everybody else is dead, I presume, at this point.

I'm practically unharmed because I didn't resist the giant men in masks who took me and locked me in this room. I feel like a coward. I could've helped everybody else but I was just too scared. The exact second one of those guys grasped onto me, I fell limp and cried, letting him do whatever he wanted to me.

I think my boyfriend is dead. 

It all started when the Stranger Things cast grouped together at Millie's house for her birthday. The lights went off and the group split up, searching for the possible cause. Turns out, masked men were holding us for ransom. Although, they've killed everyone but me so I'm not sure what it's exactly worth anymore.

Suddenly, I heard a sharp grunt, laced with agony. My body jolted and my eyes widened with hope. Is anybody still alive? Or has the police come and now they're taking out these bastards in stupid fucking masks?

The door was abruptly swung open, the three masked men came in, hoisting up a beaten Finn Wolfhard.

I sighed in relief before I noticed the bloody state he was in.

The men plopped Finn down next to me before they attached an ankle chain to him as well. Seeing Finn dazed, his eye lashes fluttering ever so softly as blood poured down his pale complexion made me feel even more guilty. He had to go through all that pain and here I am, not even a scratch.

"What... did you do to him?" I whimpered, crawling a couple of steps to get closer to Finn.

"Quiet, you bitch." One of them snapped, he was tall and skinny with a deer skull mask.

The other dude was plump and way taller, he wore a flesh pig mask, "Hollywood's prime couple."

The third one had a blue skeleton mask, "Wonder how much we could get for these two."

"Y-You are all monsters!" I hissed.

"What did I tell you?" Deer Mask questioned, "See what happened to your little wimpy boyfriend? That's 'cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Don't make us do the same to you."

Skeleton Mask nodded, "Yes, baby, we wouldn't want to hurt you."

I laid against the wall helplessly as his gloved finger stroked my cheek uncomfortably. I felt like I could vomit.

"Boys," Pig Mask announced, "How about we discuss away from the hostages?"

He sounded annoyed by the other two. The three eventually left the small closet Finn and I were trapped in.