ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵖʳᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ ⁱˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ

y'all aint famous in this one, and remember this is totally fiction i'm not tryna give people motivation to do bad things lmao

tw: violence and gore

Finn and Y/n Wolfhard just want to live a normal life with their family... Only problem is, they can't stop killing people.

The story in itself is already a long one, and doesn't need much explanation or detail if sanity shall be remained. But for now, the Wolfhard's have moved to a new city in a new state to start a new life.

They were to do this with their three children, and fourth along the way. Y/n's already promised the minute after she gives birth to this one she'll make Finn wrap it before he ever taps it again.

Y/n's extremely exhausted like all of the time since all of her children are still so young to the point where she has to be by them every second of every day. Obviously, that would make anybody stressed. And since she's stressed, that makes Finn stressed as well.

Which leads to Finn doing stupid shit.

There's a very thick line between the pair. Very visible, and very specified.

Finn has no malicious intent. At least, that's what he believes. He likes to justify his every action and sometimes acts off of impulse a little too much.

It was just an accident, was always his defense. Clearly that ends up getting old.

Y/n, on the other hand, was a sweetheart. A kind and giving mother on the outside but maybe a coldhearted monster on the inside? But who would ever live to see that side to her? Besides her husband, of course.

She tried to prevent her desires to the best of her ability but sometimes preventing murder is hard. When you get pissed off, you get pissed off. And Y/n deals with it in other ways than most people do.

Like her husband's new boss who was a little too touchy around him, or the neighbor who always made it a competition to see which of Y/n's children she could insult the most. And at that point Y/n doesn't even feel bad, you should never cross a line like that.

Luckily, it's been a little while since Y/n's had an incident. Unfortunately, Finn is long overdue for one.

It all started with Y/n's yoga instructor who always harassed her. He always acted like he was drunk and tried following her home multiple times.

Now, Finn's a timid awkward guy. He's not one for confrontation but when the yoga instructor showed up on his doorstep at 3am in the morning, Finn really didn't know any other way to react.

"Uh, may I help you?" Finn asked with caution, barely opening the front door.

The man's pupils were enlarged and he slurred his words, "This, er- Y/n Wolfhard's estate?"

Finn faltered, blinking at the intoxicated man as a surge of confusion came over him, "Uhm, yes. Who's asking?"

"Oh, I'm her instructor for yoga. I just thought I'd come over and give her a private lesson, you know. She's my best student—"