ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ

1273 words

1273 words

prompt: -write a story about one of your characters who has magic. the other wants nothing more than to have magic. how far is that one person willing to go to make that magic theirs?

i want it all.

the same four words repeated in finn's mind, over and over again. like a song you can't get out of your head.

his desire needed to be filled.

he lie next to the girl, whom was sound asleep, unaware of the fact that finn wolfhard was planning her death.

it all started when finn was four.

that's when the apocalypse happened. an outbreak of monstrous humanoid creatures appeared. completely 'accidental', or so the government claims.

and these creatures were deadly, nothing like zombies. you don't get a zombie life after you're dead, you just die.

and the natural response is to fight back but it's almost impossible.

they're known as skin walkers, they posses a shriek that would make any sane person run away.

they are terrifying. and there's so many of them too, you kill one and ten more come after you. it's truly insane.

finn carries around a rifle for protection and is most likely one of the last people still alive.

finn wolfhard had to live in a world of fear, his entire family has been dead since the outbreak and it's just been him and himself his entire life.

until he came across a very strange girl one day.

she was... different, to say the least.

probably the only capable person to stop the vicious skin walkers, all herself.

no sparks came out of her hands, she couldn't fly, nor run faster than the speed of sound.... she moved things with her mind.

her stone cold expression was enough to scare finn himself. of course, he wouldn't show it though.

she's stayed with him ever since he's found her.

it's been weeks of him helping her run away from government officials who want her back in an isolated cage.

she doesn't say much, but finn's theory is that the government created a mass apocalypse to make super humans capable of taking them down.