ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵘˢᵉᵈ

Dedicated to and requested by @hellno2523
This is a part two to one of my earlier imagines, deja vu, except it's in Finn's pov
Enjoy!!!

Also TW: lots and lots and lots of insane toxic shit going on

Dear Y/n,

Since your endless supply of requests, and demands, and questions are becoming utterly infuriating- I've decided to give into your begs.

First off, surprisingly so might I add, I feel deep regret for us. Us. Where we went wrong.

I apologize, my love. I think if I were a patient man we could've worked it out. But water under the bridge right?

And don't ever think twice about this... you - you are nothing like her. If anything she's just a placeholder. Sure, she doesn't resemble or act like you much, but in all honesty it pained me too much to have that familiarity in my life.

So I settled with a new empty bitch who's obsessed with me. 'Cause like you said... how could anyone not be?

But, baby, I swear everything's reused.

I cuddle her the same way. I fuck her the same way. I treat her the same way. I do everything with her like we did - and still, still, nothing can fill your void.

I thought that by killing you... my love would end. That's why I did it after all. My heart grew so huge for you, it became absolutely insufferable. I was in agony everyday because of how much I love you.

But you're right. Karma's a bitch. My love for you didn't end it only got stronger. It's almost driven me to... to... I cant even bare to write it down, my dear, but I'm sure you can assume.

She can't replace you. You're irreplaceable. My diamond in the rough.

I think it's mostly because she doesn't react the same way as you.

She clings right onto me when I cuddle her- like a koala. She doesn't whine and groan with her cute, exhausted tone like you did. She doesn't protest against the affection and make the game all the more fun. She lets things run it's course. And for a man like me, that's boring.

When I fuck her she's a mess of limbs. It's never intense. It doesn't stem from a fight like our lovemaking. Although, in retrospect, I should be proud that it doesn't. But I'm not.

I'm sorry for hurting you, honey. If I could take it back I would. But my distress on you only made you stronger. It shaped you into the woman you are today.

Dead-

But aside from that- you grew up with an easy life for the most part. You never experienced real struggle. You could never understand.

But I helped you baby. I helped you.

Anyways, this mess of words on a parchment has been a great waste of my time since I'm writing to a ghost but it does feel satisfying to finally talk to you.

I've grown up.

I've accepted my fate now.

Good people do bad things.

But for fuck's sake, God knows, I am not a good person.

You helped me see that. Thank you.

All I can do now is embrace it.

I think she's catching onto my antics. Took her longer than you but still, I have to give it to her, she's pretty smart.

You can meet her babylove, I promise, very soon.

After all, we can't allow her running about in this world - knowing my secret. Knowing that your lover is a sociopath.

Yours always, Finn Wolfhard.

Dear Finn,

You're a fucking idiot if you think I'll let you get away this.

I hate her guts. But she's not dying anytime soon, Wolfhard.

If anything, you'll be saying hi to me much sooner than her.

Lots of love, Y/n L/n