ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.² ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ

romance

little steamy tbh

*Y/N's POV*

"No, I think I get it now." Trevor declared, tone soft and breathy, making my knees weak.

I avoided any eye contact, my lips pressing together to hide my monstrosity inside. I find myself crawling closer to him, laying my head on his bare chest just so I could let him love me. It's not like me to be this vulnerable, but, here I am. Hooray.

Trevor's breath hitched, his chest heaving up slowly with slight shock. I could hear the hardness of his gulp as he regained his composure, his hands caressing my body.

My eyes water in response and I pull away, whispering, "No, no, no, no—"

"Why? Why not?" He hissed in a rather calm way, his hands never leaving my body.

I deeply inhaled, shaking my head whilst shutting my eyes, "Y-You— We, we can't..."

Trevor sighed, gently grabbing my face and practically forcing me to look him in the eyes. I thickly swallowed, getting lost into his dark irises. My breathing took a fast pace, I suddenly became hot to his touch as his thumb curved around my cheek.

"We can." Trevor casually stated, eyes never leaving my trembling lips.

My hand balls into a fist and I softly pound his chest, "W-Why? Why? You don't think I'm a monster after what I just told you? How could you love someone like, like, me?"

I'm now crying, completely vulnerable even though that's the last thing I wanted. I apologize for being so damn sensitive.

"That's all over." Trevor assured under his breath.

"Not just that!" I whisper-shout, tears falling into my mouth, "That's not just what this is... You know how I look? How I look?"

"I don't care—"

"No, yes you do. You should."

"But I don't—"

Abruptly I change myself into my true, natural form. The form I was in when I was found dead, dangling from the stair case with a neck turned side ways.

I expected Trevor to react in horror. Maybe even disgust, like he could vomit just by looking at me. His mouth agape, and a sharp gasp escaping with his eyes widened. But... his endearing expression never changed. Never. His big, brown doe eyes continued to stare directly at me, a soft curve to his lips as he admired me.

Turns out, I was the one gasping in shock, "Y-You find me l-lovin- loving with murder on my mind, you can't possibly love me like this! You can't!"

"But I do, Y/n." Trevor tearfully admitted, coarse hands stroking my face.

"You- You still find me pretty... like this?"