ᵐᵒⁿˢᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ

papii finn wtf else is new?

also written in his pov cuz i just luv doing that <333

*finn's pov*

"Dad!" Reign came running into the master bedroom with a worried expression.

I looked up from my cell phone with furrowed brows, "Buddy, what's wrong? You should be asleep, you got school tomorrow."

"I know, I know! But-" His frantic voice was cut off as his eyes trailed across Y/n and I.

"Dude? You alright?" She asks him, confused over his bewildered state.

"Were you guys doing sex?"

"The fuck-"

"No!" I nearly jumped with shock. Why the hell would he think that? And where did he learn that word from?

"Why would you think that, bubba?"

"You're naked in bed together!" He accused with a teasing tone.

I looked down at myself, I was just wearing boxers and Y/n had a skimpy tank top with sweat pants. Nothing different from the usual so I'm not sure what this kid is exactly on.

I shrugged, "You're seeing things, Reigny."

He huffed with his little breathy voice, "Anyways- There's a monster in my closet! Come help!"

"Oh boy," I sighed, sharing the same exhausted glance with Y/n, "Baby, just go back to bed, I'm sure it's nothing."

"No please!" He begged with a squeaky voice, "One of you, please!"

Y/n suddenly nudged me, "You heard him... the monsters, they only prey on children and women, so..."

My eyes widened and I gave her a 'what the actual fuck' look.

Reign's eyes also sized up with surprise, "Daddy, please! Help us!"

I groaned with irritation, standing up off of my bed before I threw my pillow at Y/n.

"Hey!" She shouted, clearly offended.

"Let's go, baby." I urge Reign to lead me to his room where he flipped on his light with fear and pointed at his closet.

"In there..." He stated with a shaky voice, his lip quivering at the sight of the dark lit area.

I walked forwards, taking a slow approach before gently shaking the closet doors with my hands, testing to see if any monsters would come flying out, you know?

I could hear Reign gasp behind me as I slid the door open further to reveal nothing except clothes and toys.

I hum, "Yep, all good here, inspection is done."

"Huh?"

"No monsters in sight, they're all gone."