ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ

in this imagine, you're 16 and finn's 17

I didn't want it to be true.

But it was.

Unfortunately, I had to accept it.

I found out a couple days ago and ever since then, I can't sit still. My mind is constantly racing, replaying the scene over and over again.

The scene where my eyes widened at the sight of two pink lines.

I felt nauseous, and not because of the fact that there was a growing fetus inside of me.

I was too well known, too famous for people not to judge me.

I could already see all the cruel comments. The endless amount of slut shaming and assumptions based off of my life.

I felt numb to the point where no tears could leave my eyes.

Finding out you're pregnant is supposed to be a happy feeling... Something that you enjoy. Instead, for me, I only felt despair and disappointment.

I don't understand... We used condoms.

I know they're only 98% effective, but why'd I have to fall under that 2%?

What would they say?

What would my mother say?

My father?

They would disown me! Especially since they tried so hard to prevent this... I mean, they tried hard.

We weren't allowed together in a room with the door closed. We could never share a bed. My siblings would always bother us, almost as if it was on command.

But, there's a reason why I favored going over to his house more than him coming over to mine.

Putting it simply, teenagers will find out a way to do it regardless of what parents say.

Sorry.

I feel like ripping my hair out of my skull.

I'm not ready to be a mom! I can barely take care of myself! I have a career, I have a life. I'm a teenager.

I continued to sulk in self pity, waiting for my boyfriend to receive my text and knock on the bathroom door that I was hiding in.

Shortly after, two knocks were heard on the door and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I bit my finger nails, slowly standing up from where I was sitting on the floor and staring at the door.

"Y/n? Babe, are you in there?"

His voice was slightly concerned, but not to the point where he felt as if he'd find out he was going to be a father.

I was a bit dramatic... Okay, really dramatic. This isn't the first time I've hid in the bathroom and cried, waiting for attention.