ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ

crazy imagine ig

in which two psycho, possessive, jealous bitches get together

(Y/n's POV)

Today started out as a regular day. You know, the usual. Show up to school, continue through boring classes, hiding my lab experiment identity and powers— Like I said, the usual. 

But then right before Lunch, during fourth period, I saw Mike with another girl. Fourth period is one of the only classes we don't have together and it makes me depressed even thinking about it because I can't have my eye on him 100% of the time.

Look, I love Michael to death... But in all honesty, he's very oblivious and often idiotic. He's naive and doesn't realize half the time girls are begging to be on his dick. Whenever a girl flirts with him, he never shuts the conversation down which severely pisses me off. I know it's not intentional, but still, it leaves me to handle things on my own...

Anyways, fourth period, I have Science and Mike has PE. I asked to use the restroom around five minutes before class ended 'cause usually Mike meets me there and we make out. But he wasn't there today. In fact, he was still in the gym. With the girl.

The two were the only ones in the gym, the rest of the class still changing in the locker rooms. The moment my eyes set on the two from outside the huge gym doors, I instantly realized what was happening here.

She twirled her long mangy hair with one finger, tapping her foot up and down and rubbing Mike's arm in a sensual way. Mike, being the dumbass he is, had a huge ass grin of his face and his cheeks were turning a bright red.

But nothing was redder then what I saw in my eyes. I wanted to go ballistic, start school drama and make everyone hate her but I knew I had to solve this right now. 

My eyes narrowed, head tilting down as I glared daggers into the girl's soul. My mind latched onto the bimbo and I soon felt blood slowly dripping out of my nose. With one breath hitch, my head dipped lower, watching as the girl started choking, yanking at her throat as she dropped on her knees in front of Mike.

I puffed out a heavy breath, ignoring the wet feeling of blood on my face and continuing my torture. Her grunts and whines slipped past the walls, Mike standing in front of her with a confused expression. Within a split second my head swiftly jutted to the side and I heard her neck snap, cutting off her airways.

Mike stood there with his mouth agape, "Uh- Coach!"

I gave a relieved sigh, immediately wiping my nose and returning to class.

Don't fuck with my love.

(Mike's POV)

I cannot even explain how relieved I was when people believed that I didn't kill Chelsea. It was literally the worst situation to be in, I was the only one in the room with her, and all of a sudden she started choking on her own spit.