ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵏⁱᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖⁱᵐᵖᵉᵈ⁻ᵒᵘᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵛʳᵒˡᵉᵗ

moving the text to the right side of the screen now bc it looks way better and idk why the hell i always have it in the middle

also trigger warning for slight spice not full on smut tho

anyways, us being hot ass bitches in this one ✨ :

(Y/N's POV)

Tonight we decided to go out and have a nice dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, in the Grove in LA. A few of Finn's friends were with us as we dined and made loudish conversation.

"Okay, for real though, out of all of us who would be Ghostface?" Billy asked, darting his eyes around the table with a smile as he placed his glass of water down.

I jumped to speak, "Ooh—"

"Obviously, Y/n." Quincy cut me off, stating the idea as if it were a fact.

I gasped with offense, "What? How."

Nick nodded his head in agreement, "You are coated in Ghostface energy. That stare you have is scary."

"It's not my fault I have an RBF." I defended myself.

"Plus whenever we play Clue you manipulate the fuck out of us," Quincy adds with a mouthful of food, he then points to Finn who sat besides me, "And you. You would be the other Ghostface because you would do whatever the hell she asked you to do."

"Fair," Finn mumbled, his hand caressing my thigh with a soft touch.

I shrugged before taking a sip of my water, "You guys are crazy. I would be final girl."

"The only reason you'd be final girl is because you'd kill the rest of us," Nick laughs, making Quincy spit out his drink with a snort.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "You would die in the first ten minutes Nick."

"It would be an unforgettable death though."

"Hey guys, how's the food?" Our waitress, an older lady named Tammy asked with a sweet grin; a young man stood besides her, nervously twiddling his fingers.

"Great!" Billy exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Mine's not—"

"Sh!" I slapped my hand over Reign's mouth, shutting him up for the time being with an embarrassingly forced smile on my face, "Everything tastes really good, thank you." This kid will be the fucking death of me. He has absolutely no filter.

"Alright, wonderful! I'm gonna head off and take my break now but John here will help you guys for the rest of the night," Tammy informed us, pointing to the anxious young man next to her.

She strolled away and John cleared his throat, stammering as he asked, "A-Anything else?"

"Just the check, please," I said politely, watching as his eyes came into contact with mine. His pupils enlarged, his breath hitching and a wave of shock visibly hit him. I looked away, maybe my eye-contact was too strong? His face grew red and he nodded.

"Sure thing."

He whipped away after that.

Quincy smirked and whistled, "It's a battle everyday for you, huh Finn?"

Finn stiffened, his arm wrapping around my shoulder possessively as he shook his head, "Shut up."

Nick giggled immaturely, "That's what he gets for being with a femme fatale."