ʰᵒˡˡʸʷᵒᵒᵈ ˡⁱᶠᵉˢᵗʸˡᵉ

yayyy another family imagine coming from a girl who never wants to be a mother :)

also trigger warning: anxiety attack

(Finn's POV)

I heavily sighed, tiredly rubbing my eyes as my security guards stood in front of me, preparing to walk me out to our limousine. I shift the crying toddler's position in my arms so he could be more comfortable.

Of course Y/n gives me the crying one. My breath hitches as I bounce Reign up and down to try to get him to calm down. My brows furrow with worry as I glance over to Y/n who was holding a sleeping Oliver in her arms, her guise much more peaceful and calm.

Dammit, I look like a shit show right now. I'm about to walk out of the hotel into a crowd of a bunch of people waiting to take pictures and ask questions, if I make one wrong move I'll look like a bad dad.

And that's literally my worst fear.

"Shh, shh, it's okay." I attempted to console the fussy one and a half year old who clearly wasn't having it. I didn't want to ask Y/n for help 'cause then she'll lecture me about what I'm doing wrong and I'm not having that.

"Mr. Wolfhard, Miss L/n. The vehicle is out ready in the front, we should go now before the crowd gains more people." Phil, my security guard tells me.

I nodded my head up and down as anxiety and panic began to build up more and more, growing and growing every time the lobby doors slightly opened and commotion was heard. I deeply inhaled, preparing to follow Phil but a hand on my shoulder caught me.

My manager lent up and whispered into my ear, "Let her go out first that way you have a time period for you. People wont be so caught up on her once she's in the car, eyes'll be on you."

I rolled my eyes, pressing my lips to Reign's forehead. My idiotic manager still has this idea in his head that I'm jealous over Y/n's fame overthrowing mine... Which I'm not. I swear to God, I'm not. Anyways, he's always itching me on with all these plans so I get attention but at the moment I want the exact opposite.

Y/n glares at my manager with a brow raised before following her own security team outside into the limo, with Oliver in her arms. The brief second that the entry doors open I can hear all the screams and shouts, and camera clicks.

"Y/n! Y/n! Sign this please!"

"Can I please get a picture!?"

"Please, Y/n! Over here! Over here!"

"Y/n, are you and Finn Wolfhard still romantically involved?"

"Oh my God! She has one of the twins with her!"

"Y/n! How's press been for season 5 of Stranger Things?"

"Wow, that's so rude! She's just walking away!"

I huff, shaking my head with disappointment. She has a sleeping toddler in her arms, for God's sake have a little decency. Everywhere was just blinding lights and ear-wrenching comments. But somehow Y/n held it together. She walked out so gracefully, head held high, her eyes staying on the target of the limousine and the limousine only. Her lips were sealed, not bothering to say a word as she somehow managed to keep Oliver still sound asleep.