ˢⁱʳ⁻ ᵖ.²

part 2 besties <3 (same warnings still apply, remember I don't condone this, this is just pure fiction)

Another warning: this is kinda smutty

___

"Can I ask you a question, miss L/n?" Mr. Wolfhard asked with what sounded like genuine curiosity. I sat in front of his desk, school had ended and now I was facing the consequences for being on my phone during class.

I swallowed hard before nodding.

He leaned his hands on the desk, perching himself closer to me from across the wooden platform and I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"What world are you living in?" He asked.

I merely blinked, the warm feeling I had was replaced with utter confusion. Now this question made me think.

"Uh- this one?" I say with an uncertain tone.

"Unfortunately for you, miss L/n, in this world... teachers don't fuck their students, they would be fired."

My eyes widened with surprise. Oh he was not afraid to have this conversation with me. Shit, hearing him say fuck just made me more horny.

"I was just joking," I shrugged, looking down at my lap.

"Yeah, sure, you're the class clown. I get it." He says with a softened expression, "but texting this privately to a friend? You except me to believe it's a joke?"

"No," I sigh in defeat.

He stands up tall and takes a shallow breath, "No point in pretending it's not true anyway. Between you and me, I like my girls feisty."

What the actual fuck-

I accidentally blurted, "was that meant to be suggestive?"

He rolled his eyes, "What do you think, Y/n?"

I smirked, letting out a little chuckle as I gazed at him, "Mr. Wolfhard, don't flatter yourself, you just met me."

He scoffs, "Cut it out. I don't appreciate being made fun of."

I gulped before bouncing up and down on the stool I was sitting on, "You gonna write me up for dress code?"

"I just might," he bites his lips, staring directly down at my cleavage.

Oh, he's a bold one, alright.

But I'm bolder, for sure. Everybody knows this, right?

My hand comes up to my tank top strap and I pull it down my shoulder. Thank God, I was not wearing a bra.

"Whoops," I pout, glancing at Mr. Wolfhard, whose mouth fell ajar as his face flushed a deep pink color.

He takes slow and heavy steps towards me, around his desk, "... I could get fired."

"Nobody has to know."

"I just met you."

"I'm also your student, so technically it doesn't get much worse than this."

"You're not helping your case."

"My case? And what is that?"

"Your case to get my to fuck you, which I would so be down to do."

I smile, "but..?"

"But this is wrong on so many levels."

"I won't tell anyone."

His foot tapped up and down nervously before he shut all his windows and pulled the curtains over. His next move was locking the door.

"Fuck, okay," he agreed, coming back over to me, "undress for me like a good girl."

My face felt as hot as the sun as I saw Mr. Wolfhard lean against the desk in front of me, his arms casually crossed as he planned on simply watching me.

My breath hitched and I pulled the crop tank top I had off of me, leaving me completely topless.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath.

I felt my nipples harden and I honestly couldn't tell if it was because I was horny or because his classroom was so fucking cold.

"Okay, your trousers next."

I hide my giddy grin and pull off my jeans, leaving me in my white thong.

I could hear him softly gasp, his lips parted as if he were parched.

"Touch yourself for me, sweetheart."

I shivered at his order and my fingers instantly trailed down my body, circling the sensitive parts in all the right ways.

I let out a breathy moan and Mr. Wolfhard came crawling closer.

His hand was out stretched.

"Can I touch?" He asked, referring to my chest.

I grabbed his hand and led it towards my body.

"What the fuck?!"

I slightly yelped and my lashes fluttered open before I slowly came out of my trance. Mr. Wolfhard yanked his hand back with disgust.

"Miss L/n, if you continue with the sexual remarks and now physically making me touch you, I might have to report."

My features twisted with confusion, "Dammit, I'm sorry I day dream, I got carried away."

He glared at me.

"Look, I apologize. You're really old, I don't find you hot, my bad, my bad."

He gave a disappointed exhale, "Shit, L/n. What the fuck am I gonna do with a student like you?"

I slumped in my chair before perking up, ".. fuck me?"

"Out. Now."

"Okay, I saw that one coming."