ˢʰⁱᵗ

*finn's pov*

The door suddenly swung open.

"MOMMY! DADDY! HELP! WHY WAS YOUR DOOR CLOSED?"

"Shit," I curse, quickly getting off of Y/n and pulling up my boxers. I then pull a blanket over Y/n, who's a laughing mess before walking Reign back to his bed.

"What's wrong, bud?" I asked, patting his head gently as I pray to God that he didn't know what was going on.

"Daddy, why were you hurting Mommy and saying 'oh, oh, oh'?"

"I wasn't hurting her... we were playing... I, uh, was tickling her."

Yeah. Kids believe anything.

"But why were you saying 'oh'?"

"Er- I hit my arm on my bed, bubba, that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"If I find out you were hurting Mommy, you will pay."

What the fuck. Pay? This kid is six, what the fuck does that even mean?

My faces gets even redder then it was before, although now it's filled with confusion, "I wasn't hurting your Mommy, bud. We were just playing."

"It was really rough."

"She likes it that way."

"Why did you take your pajama shirts off?"

"It gets really hot in the room, you know? Enough questions, back to bed. Why were you screaming 'help' anyway?"

"I wanted to make sure Mommy was okay."

"She's just fine, bud, promise."

"But she was crying."

"Uh, it was sweat, back to bed," I finally managed to get this child into his bed and pulled the covers up to tuck him in. I kissed him on the head, "Night, baby. I love you."

"Goodnight Daddy. Please don't hurt Mommy."

"I wasn't."

Eventually his voice ended. He happens to have a problem with shutting up if you haven't noticed. Just like his mother. 

I shut his bedroom door and traveled back to my own room. Y/n was still giggling her ass off.

"Next time, you go handle him," I say with a sigh, jumping onto the bed.

She chuckled, "You voluntarily went!"

"Still."

She was still laughing really hard and I couldn't get myself hard again. Something about the horrified feeling of seeing your six year-old child witnessing you raw dogging their mom was flowing through my body.

"Fuck," I mumbled with frustration, my hand moving up and down, "I can't get it up."

She rolled her eyes, "Let me do it."

"No, no, it's fine... just, talk dirty."

She started awkwardly with a flat voice, "Uh- daddy... you fuck me so good. Your cock is really nice and big."

"Okay, there we go." I exhale with relief, putting my dick back inside her.

"Oh Finn! Gee, can you be slower next time?"

"No, I was left high and dry, I'm fucking desperate."

"Ow!"

"Shh or he's gonna think I'm hurting you."

"Well you are, go slower."

"Sorry."

"Oh, fuck, Finn... fuck, you're s-so good... we need to get locks for our doors."

"Yeah," I grunted, picking up my pace.