ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵖ.³ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ

s3ggs with a ghost lol

dedicated to the person who wanted part three, thanks for the support! <3

*Phoebe's POV*

"O-Oh, fuck! Right there, right there, please-"

My face scrunched up in disgust and I banged my fist against the door, "Trevor! Who do you have in there?!"

"Oh, shit... Coming!" I hear my annoying older brother let out a muffled curse, along with a bunch of loud shuffling coming from inside his room.

I let out a sigh, placing my hands on my hips as I impatiently waited.

Finally the door flew open and Trevor came out with messy hair and out of place clothing.

"Uh, hi? You just letting yourself into my place now?" He asked with irritation.

I ignored his question and peered over his shoulder into his room, "Who are you with, huh?"

"No one." He awkwardly shrugged, his cheeks turning red.

"So what? You just expect me to believe you're a lucid masturbater?" I ask with my brows raised before crossing my arms, "Just give it up and tell me, I'm your sister, I deserve to know who your girlfriend is."

"Phoebe!" He shouted pointing at his living area, "Go over there and get out of my face, yeesh!"

I roll my eyes again, traveling over to his couch where I finally brush off my curiosity and tell him what I really came here to tell.

"Podcast and I could really use your help." I say, my hand lightly sweeping off the dust on his coffee table.

"With what?" He asked, sitting besides me.

"With destroying humanity and making our own alien species. Obviously, ghost-busters business."

"Okay, you're sassy today."

"I don't wanna hear it, Trevor."

"Why do you need my help?" He asked with an exasperated exhale.

I bit my lip, shaking my head at his behavior, "Our driver quit and you're the only one who'll do it for free. Plus, didn't you say this place was haunted? What if we came in and helped you out? Good?"

He blankly stared at me, blinking his eyes, "I—"

"Great, sounds like a plan." I stand up, grabbing my bag as I fixed my glasses to sit perfectly on the bridge of my nose. I didn't give Trevor time to respond because I know how indecisive he is, so if I don't make a decision for him, he never will.

"Pheebs',"

"Bye, Trev." I announce in a sing-song tone, finally leaving his dingy place and rushing back to Podcast.