ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ᵐᵉᵉᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁻ ᵐ.ʷ

2040 words

-

"when a baddie meets a baddie, there's just no choice but to become bestie-westies."

- jazmin bean

mike wheeler and i were an item for sure, at least that's what i thought.

the entire 8th grade was spent with love notes and nervous make out sessions for our little middle school relationship.

i took the whole thing very seriously but apparently michael didn't.

how the hell was i supposed to know there was some random bitch who had already 'claimed' him.

i was new to hawkins middle school in the 8th grade, i didn't know mike wheeler had any ex's.

and the last thing i expected was for him to choose her over me.

her.

eleven.

who the fuck has a number as a name?

anyways...

the second she showed up i could tell she already hated me.

i didn't even know what i did, but anytime i held mike's hand or kissed his cheek she would send me a look that could kill.

i cried for days after i found the two locking lips with each other, while me and mike were still together.

a home wrecker is what she is.

even though she was apparently 'here before me'.

that's a bunch of bs.

she doesn't even attend the same school as him, it never would've lasted anyways.

i know i sound mean and bitter but i got fucking cheated on. i loved mike, i really did, but i guess i took the middle school relationship too seriously.

he played me like some sort of game and now he's completely forgot about me and is smothered up with that pretentious twat.

sorry, that was a bit harsh.

oh, and how could i forget to mention the time she almost killed me?

i was practicing on my best friend, max's skateboard. mike and i were in the gym, skipping class and messing around.

all of a sudden i felt some invisible pull and i was dragged to the ground.

about a month later i found out that was her.

a week later i put worms in her drink, which she oddly seemed to enjoy?

the two of us got into a cat fight once too, not one that i started, i never start shit.

mike ended up pulling us apart and broke up with me right then and there.

"that's it y/n, i'm breaking up with you."