ᵖᵘˢʰ ⁻ ᵗ.ˢ

request by slutzphobia, my favorite person

i'm loving trevor rn

sorry this is hella short

Trevor has been non stop attempting to get good reception in his old ass dingy house. I came over to hang out with him but his phone has been his only focus all day.

It's gotten to the point where even his mom and Phoebe are fed up with him.

I was hanging out with them two downstairs until Trevor came down to get a snack and said something pissy under his breath about me. Like as if he was upset about me not spending any time with him even though he's the one not spending time with me. How annoyingly ironic.

Anyways, I decided to deal with my whiny boyfriend and I went up to his room to see him still on his goddamn phone.

"Still?" I ask with a chuckle.

He hummed, turning himself on his bed so he wasn't facing me, "Why don't you go hang out with Mom and Phoebe if you think it's so annoying? I'm sure they're more interesting anyways."

I roll my eyes, gently placing myself down on the bed as I nudge his shoulder, "C'mon, dude. It's not that big of a deal."

He childishly groaned, still not facing me as he continued to press random buttons on his phone.

"You know, I came here for a reason. Pay attention to me or I'm just gonna leave."

"I am paying attention to you." He incoherently mumbles in a forceful way.

I scoff, playfully pushing him, "No you're not, ass hat."

 Trevor pushed me back, only this time a lot harder. I giggled at the impact but he still wore a scowl on his face. I clicked my tongue out of irritation and pushed him again, finding it fun that I somehow could get some attention out of this. 

We continue our pushing match, each time Trevor pushes harder and harder and it's starting to feel passive aggressive. I place my hand on his body and send a strong push, making him bang his head lightly into his nightstand lamp.

I hold back my laughter, watching as he sat up and tried to hold back his giggles as well.

He pushed me once more and this time it was a lot harder and sent me off his bed and onto the floor. My head slammed hard again the wood tile and I shut my eyes, feeling like laughing and crying at the same time.

"Ow." I blurt, trying my hardest not to cry but I'm a little bitch when it comes to pain.

"Oh, shit." I hear Trevor exclaim, crawling to the side I was pushed off of on his bed as he peered at me from above, "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine..." I mutter, rubbing my head.

"Are you sure?"

I nod, feeling my eyes water.

"Aw, my baby. Come here." Trevor coos like he's talking to a tiny child and hoists me back onto the bed.

"Dickhead." I mumbled under my breath as he wraps his arms around me and continues to hold me close to him, murmuring sympathetic words.

At least I got my attention somehow.