ˢⁱʳ⁻

mr. wolfhard imagine cuz i'm feeling it tbh

inspired by @slutzphobia  ofc, her book is a masterpiece

reader will be 18 in this imagine. i want to make it clear that although y/n is a legal adult, it doesn't mean there is proper consent here. obviously, there's a power imbalance since finn is a teacher. so just a reminder that this is pure FICTION and that i do NOT what so ever condone this shit in real life.

alright, peace ✌

Today we're getting a new history teacher for 12th grade since our old one got fired. (idkkk i feel like this reminds me of middle school but pretend like the class shit thing is normal)

Noah and I always like to goof off whenever a new teacher or sub is around. Mainly because we want to test who is hella strict and who is chill. Of course, History is second to last period so I basically had to wait all day.

I've heard rumors all day that the new teacher is super young so that's already a positive plus sign towards a chill teacher.

The bell rung after lunch and Noah and I practically messed around in the hallways for a solid five minutes before going to class, late by the way. The bell rung and Noah and I came running into the room like maniacs, both of us giggling crazily.

Just then my eyes landed on the teacher who was sitting at his desk. Yeah his. Holy, shit. It's a super hot young guy. Man, today cannot get any better.

I fell into a dreamy state as I stared at him, Noah and I walking into the room. Sadly, Mr. What's his face- Wolfhard, my bad, I read the board, Mr. Wolfhard, didn't return my lovely glance and instead he sent a harsh glare towards Noah and I.

"I'm sorry," He starts with an accusing tone, "I thought this was a class filled with 12th graders, was my assumption incorrect?"

The class mumbled 'no' and Noah and I shared a confused expression.

"Then why the hell do I have students running in like they're in kindergarten?"

Everyone in class started laughing and doing the 'ooooh burn' thing.

I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath, "It's not that funny..."

"I'll have a chat with you two outside." Mr Wolfhard confirmed with a nod before getting his class started,

Noah and I's jaws both dropped and we quietly giggled as we headed outside.

"Wow, we're already in trouble," I gasp whilst chewing my gum.

Noah playfully nudges me, "I'm blaming you."

"What?"

"Alright, let's see who do I have on my roster," Mr. Wolfhard exits his classroom with a clipboard. Noah and I instantly fell silent, "Okay, Noah Schnapp and Y/n L/n? Only two students tardy on the first day of History with a new teacher. What kind of impression is that?"

Noah and I both nervously glanced down at our feet, trying to hide our smiles.

"Not to mention the fact that both of you came storming in the room like preschoolers."