Mistakes - Part 3 - Tyrion x Bronn x Reader

Bronn watched as Tyrion appeared from the room. The little man gripping at the hand of a vision of pale haired perfection. The sellsword had seen many women in his life. Had many women in his life. But the one that was now nervously looking around the brothel, as all eyes focused on her, was something else.

There was something in her appearance that reminded him of someone. Reminded him of even Tyrion himself. Yet as his mind mulled over the possibilities, Bronn found himself lost in the said exquisite creature's emerald eyes, as Tyrion escorted her to the table.

"Ya finished already? That was quick. Bit of a disappointment was he, beautiful? Or couldn't he get it up? Well, if ya fancy a real man ta show ya what ta do, I'm perfectly willing ta step inta tha breach." Bronn chuckled as he rose from his chair. More than ready to be the beautiful woman's first, if Tyrion had found himself uncapable of performing in the face of such exquisite beauty.

"For once in your life, Bronn. Will you be quiet." Tyrion hissed angrily. The little lion placing his hand reassuringly on (Y/n)'s arm. Her heart beating faster as she and Tyrion both spied Baelish watching them.

"I want you to take (Y/n) back to the horses. Don't let anyone near her. And definitely let no one, and I mean no one, touch her. We are taking her back to the Keep with us. But first, Baelish and I have some business to discuss." Tyrion told the confused sellsword as he placed (Y/n)'s trembling hand into Bronn's.

"Go with my friend Bronn, (Y/n). He will keep you safe until I am finished here. Don't worry, you can trust him." Tyrion assured, turning his attention to the woman by his side. Praying that for once that he could trust Bronn when it came to a woman.

>>---------------------------------<<

Bronn made his way out of the brothel. Quickly leading the young woman into the cold night and over to where they had left the horses. The sellsword not sure what to think about what had just happened. Was the young woman that good that Tyrion had decided that she couldn't be anyone else's? Was he so under her spell, that he had already offered her everything? As Bronn looked at her once again, he could actually believe either of those notions could be correct. But taking her back to the Red Keep with them was a big step. And Tywin would certainly have something to say when he found that Tyrion had brought another whore back to the castle.

"What's ya name?" Bronn asked, as he helped the beautiful woman onto his horse. Climbing up into the saddle behind her and reaching for the reins. Not failing to notice how she jumped when he placed Tyrion's cloak around her shoulders.

"(Y/n), Ser. (Y/n) Flowers." (Y/n) replied nervously, her eyes fixed on the door of the brothel.

"He will be alright, won't he? I don't want anything happening to him because of me. He is such a sweet thing." (Y/n) said, hoping that at any moment her saviour would appear, and they could get away from Baelish and his plans for her.

"Aye, he'll be fine. Don't ya worry about him. He's a lot tougher than he looks." Bronn chuckled. Wondering what had happened between the young woman and Tyrion, to make them seem to care about one another's wellbeing so much, after only just meeting.

"Can I ask ya somethin lass?" Bronn enquired, glaring at the drunks as they staggered by. The two men drunkenly smiling up at the blonde haired woman in front of him.

"I suppose. Tyrion said that I was to trust you." (Y/n) replied hesitantly, as she found herself moving backwards in the saddle, deeper into Bronn's arms as the men continued to grin at her despite Bronn's murderous look.

"Did he.........I mean. Did ya........Did you and Tyrion....."

"Oh, no. We didn't........ I mean. I told him that Lord Baelish had said that I was to please him. To do whatever he wanted. But when I offered myself, he stopped me. He just asked me questions instead. Questions about where I came from. About my father. I don't think that I interest him in that way. Maybe he just doesn't like me." (Y/n) interrupted. Bronn knowing that there was no way that Tyrion would not normally have taken one look at the beautiful creature that sat between his arms, and said no to her offers to do anything he wanted. So, what had prevented the little man from enjoying the pleasures of the exquisite maiden? What then had prompted Tyrion to want to take her to the Red Keep with them? And why of all things would he be asking about her father. A father that she obviously didn't have, given that she had a bastard's name. 

"Well, while we wait, why don't ya tell old Bronn exactly what ya told Tyrion?" Bronn said. The sellsword listening intently as (Y/n) went over everything she had told the little lord.

>>----------------------------------<<

"Well. How did you enjoy the little maiden? Did she please you as I told her to?" Baelish asked, as he glided over. Watching intently as Bronn took (Y/n) from the brothel. Tyrion not liking the smirk on the Master of Coins face.

"How much do you want for her, Baelish? Ask your price. I am not allowing (Y/n) to stay here any longer. She is coming with me to the Keep." Tyrion said. Liking it even less as the whoremonger began to chuckle slightly.

"That good, was she? Well, a beautiful creature like (Y/n) could make me quite a lot of gold. Even more when my customers find out her little secret. It's not everyday that you come across the bastard daughter of the great Tywin Lannister. Many men would pay double, triple, to have a lioness as their whore." Baelish hummed, as Tyrion stared up at him in disbelief.

"You knew, yet you still allowed me to go with the intentions of....... You made her offer herself to me despite knowing that she was my sister?" Tyrion asked. For some strange reason finding it hard to believe that even a snake like Baelish would stoup to such levels.

"Please. Don't pretend that you Lannister's are above doing things that you shouldn't. I am sure that in your family's illustrious past there have been members that have gotten a little closer than they should. All the best Houses are guilty of it. Even your own father and mother were cousins. But if you want (Y/n), she is going to cost you more than the gold I paid that hideous old crone for her. And my silence doesn't come cheap either." Petyr informed him. Tyrion dropping his head, hating the idea that the whoremonger had had all this planned from the very beginning.

"Name your price, Baelish. I will pay it."

>>---------------------------------<<

Bronn turned to look at the brothel as the sound of the door opening caught his attention. Just like Tyrion, (Y/n) had told him everything he needed to know. The sellsword not needing to be as intelligent as the little man to work out why Tyrion seemed so concerned for (Y/n). Why he didn't want to touch her. And why no one else was allowed to touch her.

"Is everything alright, Tyrion? Can we go?" (Y/n) asked, as Tyrion made his way over to where Bronn and (Y/n) were waiting.

"Everything is fine, (Y/n). You don't have to worry about this place or Baelish again. Now, lets get you back to the castle so I can keep you safe." Tyrion said as he used some boxes to help him clamber up onto his horse. The little lord and sellsword nodding at one another as the trio made their way through the dark streets and back to the Keep. Bronn having more than a few questions to ask Tyrion when they arrived.