Share - Jorah x Daenerys x Reader

As my little imagine for Cersei seems to have gone down quite well. I thought I would try something similar, but with a slight twist. I love Jorah, and as it has been a while since I have done an imagine for him, I thought that I would give you this with a little Dany for good measure. Hope you enjoy. 🐻🐲😈

Jorah looked at himself one last time in the mirror. The bear making sure that his outfit was suitable for the evening's festivities. That it would be suitable to catch the eye of a certain someone that he knew would undoubtedly be there. For wherever Daenerys went, (Y/n) was always nearby. The mother of dragons never wishing to let her lover out of her sight for too long.

Jorah couldn't pretend that he wasn't jealous. Daenerys' favours, as far as love was concerned at least, had never really come his way. And what made things worse, was the queen had also taken the only other thing that had ever caught his eye, and that was (Y/n).

To begin with, (Y/n) had simply been Daenerys' hand maiden. Yet soon it had become more than obvious that the Khalessi wanted much more from the beautiful (Y/n), than just a friendship. The pale haired dragon not attempting to conceal what she wanted for her maid, as she had had (Y/n) strip naked before her. The Targaryen kissing her maids flesh every time a piece of clothing was removed. Until (Y/n) stood there, bare. Daenerys gesturing for (Y/n) to lay down on the furs that covered the floor. The Khalessi, stripping herself, before joining her maid. Daenerys taking the greatest of pleasure in taking (Y/n) as Drogo had taken her. Her appetite for the body of the beautiful (Y/n), seemingly as insatiable as the Khal's had been for his Khalessi's.

Jorah had watched the two women on many a night. The former Lord of Bear Island unable to stop himself from looking on, as the two women made love. As they would pleasure one another. Their moans filling the air. Their bodies soaked in sweat as they threw off the furs. Their naked forms entwined in the throws of passion. Some days, Jorah had found it hard to look at either woman the next morning. Not through shock of knowing what they did in the privacy of Daenerys room. But because he had enjoyed watching them. Because he had stroked his cock until he had cum. Having to stop himself from shouting out their names as his seed spilled all over the floor. The ex-slaver, falling back, breathless, as he tried to quickly recover from his exquisite high. The bear not wanting to be caught spying on the pair. Jorah not sure what Daenerys would do if she were to discover that he had been watching her and (Y/n). If she discovered that he had laid his eyes on the body of her lover. If she discovered that he desired her lover, more than he even desired her.

Yet, Jorah had begun to notice something recently. He had noticed that despite the fact that Doreah had taught Daenerys how to use her sexuality to influence her husband. In this respect, it seemed to be (Y/n) that had the mother of dragons under her spell. That Daenerys appeared to be willing to do anything for her. And Jorah was hoping that he could use this, so that he would finally be able to have what he wanted. What he needed. And that was the body of (Y/n).

He had noticed how (Y/n) had often looked at him. How she would smile seductively. Her hands often moving suggestively over her body as he would continue to look upon her. Occasionally, Jorah had been able to get close to (Y/n) without Daenerys being there. Without anyone being there. The once simple maid, pulling him close and taking his hand. Sucking on his fingers, as she stared deep into his eyes. Jorah finding it hard to control himself as she had then placed his hand under her skirts. (Y/n) moaning lewdly as his now wet fingers brushed over her womanhood. So now, tonight, he was going to see if there was more behind (Y/n)'s actions than just her teasing him. Than letting him touch what he could never bury himself deep inside. Tonight, he was going to get (Y/n) alone. Tonight, he was going to do whatever it took to taste a little of what (Y/n) offered Daenerys, so freely.

                                                               >>-------------------------------<<

Jorah made his way to the throne room in the Great Pyramid, he could already tell that the festivities were underway. And that he may have waited a little to long to make his appearance. Sure, that the queen would notice his lateness. Though hoping that Daenerys would not think that there was anything behind it. As the doors were opened for him, Jorah's eyes instantly fell on the dragon and her lady. (Y/n) standing respectfully at the queen's side. Their fingers intertwined as looked over the Meereen elite.

Jorah was sure that both women looked more perfect than ever. That (Y/n) appeared more exquisite as she stood by her lover's side. Daenerys often looking up at (Y/n) as more dignitaries were presented. The queen often scowling if any of the men looked at (Y/n) for longer than she deemed suitable.

"My queen." Jorah said, as he bowed before Daenerys. Jorah not failing to notice the sparkle in (Y/n)'s eyes as she looked him up and down. (Y/n) leaning over and whispering something in her lover's ear, as both women continued to look at the bear. Daenerys nodding before summoning Jorah to come closer. His brows furrowing in confusion as did as he was bid.

"It is my (Y/n)'s name day, today. And I promised to give her anything that her heart desired. Anything. And she has told me that she wants you. That she wants to pleasure you, as she does me. And who am I to say no, to my love. She has also asked, that perhaps, when the night is not so busy. That she could pleasure both of us, together. But for tonight, I am giving her to you as her gift." Daenerys said quietly. Holding out (Y/n)'s hand for the shocked Jorah to take. The ex-slaver finding it hard to believe that the queen would so happily agree to allow (Y/n) to be with him. Seemed delighted to allow (Y/n) her desires, as long as she could see (Y/n) smile. So, who was he to deny his queen her lovers smile? Who was he to turn down such an offer?

"The pleasure would be mine, my lady." Jorah replied. His cock hardening already as (Y/n) turned and kissed Daenerys. The queens hand slipping up under her lover's skirts. It obvious for (Y/n)'s soft moans that Dany hadn't just rested her hand on (Y/n)'s leg.

"It would seem that my love is more than ready for you Jorah. Treat her well, and we will share her. She has always told me that she wanted you. So, be good to her. For if you are, she will give you anything." Daenerys added. (Y/n) kissing her once again, before she allowed Jorah to lead her from the festivities.

"I know you watch us." (Y/n) said, as she led Jorah into her and Daenerys room. (Y/n) locking the door behind them, as to not be disturbed.

"I know you like what you see, Jorah. I know you look on as Dany makes me cum over and over again. As she screams out my name. Tell me, Jorah. Will you be able to sate me as my queen does? Or will you disappoint me?" (Y/n) hummed, as she pulled on the strings to her gown. The material pooling around her feet, leaving her standing before him, naked and flushed.

"No. I doubt that the Lord of Bear Island could ever disappoint a woman. Could ever disappoint me. And, if you satisfy me now, in the way that I am sure that you can, then I will make sure that the next time we are in this room. That both you and Dany will know the pleasure of sharing me." (Y/n) added, as her nimble fingers made light work of his clothing. The queen's lover pulling the now naked Jorah over to the furs and laying him down. His eyes fluttering shut as (Y/n) began to lick and kiss his body. The Queensguard knowing that he would do anything to not disappoint (Y/n), and give up the chance of sharing what he had wanted for so long.