Fear and love - Part 3 - Joffrey x Reader

(Y/n) didn't even notice that her younger brother had left the room. She didn't notice that she and her nephew were now alone. Not that it would make a difference to the lioness if there were someone there to hear her berating the boy that wanted to be a king. She wouldn't care if someone were there to see her actions. For she would do the same whether she and Joffrey were alone or not. The lioness suddenly grabbing the king by the ear and dragging him over to the window. Joffrey finding his ardour hardening even more, at the feeling of the pain that shot through him. At the feel of his aunt forcing him to look out of the window out on to the city below.

"Do you see that, boy? Do you see that city? There is not one person in that city that likes you. One person in that city that would give a damn if you were to die tomorrow. In all honesty, they might even have a celebration if you were to never take another breath. But it is not just out there that you have enemies. Not just out there where you must make a good impression. But in here. In the Keep itself. In your own home. If you can make the residence of the Red Keep and this city, think of you as anything but a sadistic, wicked, cowardly little shit, then you can begin to make the rest of the Seven Kingdoms begin to see it too. And to do that, you begin with the people closest too you. You will learn to respect the rest of your family. Your mother for giving birth to you. Your grandfather for his years of experience and knowledge. Your uncles for what they can teach you about being a man. You will respect Sandor for his strength and his willingness to watch over you, despite how you treat him. You will take in the advice of your small council. You will learn when to speak and when to listen. When to fight wars and when to use diplomacy. And you will learn to follow as well as lead. Do you understand me, Joffrey?" (Y/n) growled into her nephew's ear, as she looked out onto the city that she had lived in for so long. Out onto a city that she knew deserved better than her nephew.

To some, her treatment of him, may seem counterproductive. That she was doing to him, what he would happily do to others. That this was not a way that you should encourage a young man to learn. To become something better. Something greater. But (Y/n) had seen that Joffrey was not a young man that you could use sweet and kind words with. He was not the kind of boy that seemed to react well to the silken glove approach. So, if she were to make him the king that she hoped for everyone's sake he could be. She would have to be tough. She would have to be rough. She would have to be the iron fist. And if none of that helped, then just like Aerys, her nephew would have to find himself on the point of a lion's blade.

Joffrey tried to nod his head in agreement. Doing his best not to moan lustfully, as he felt his aunt's strong body pushed up against his back. A body that had been created by war. By the battles that she fought by his grandfather's side. By years of wielding swords and carrying shields. Of refusing to ride a horse, choosing instead to trudge through the mud and blood with her men. Yet, she still had the most enticing curves and dips to her form. Beautifully rounded breasts and buttocks that Joffrey long to touch. Longed to roughly grope and knead. To kiss and bite. Longed to lose himself in. And he wished that he could just turn around and beg her to take him there and then. That he could get her to punish him more. Get her to shout and growl. To dominate him. The fear that was coursing through his veins making him feel lightheaded. Intoxicated. Joffrey doing his best to think about anything that he could, to stop himself from climaxing, as the pair just stood in silence.

"I asked whether you understood, Joffrey?" The lioness continued, as she roughly turned the king around, and held him by the shoulders. (Y/n) hoping to see something behind her cruel nephew's eyes. To see a sign that what she had said, had actually entered into his mind. Her eyes growing wide, as Joffrey suddenly threw herself into her arms. As he nestled his head into her bosom. His arms wrapping themselves around her waist.

"Yes, aunt. I understand. Please show me. Teach me. Take me in hand and show me how to be a man. To be the king that you wish me to be." Joffrey whimpered pathetically, as he gripped her tighter.

In a normal situation, Joffrey reply would not be so snivelling. He would scream and shout at anyone that would dare speak to him in such a way. He would have their head taken from their shoulders. Either that or pay lip service to the other persons wishes. But with (Y/n), the horrendous young man could do none of that. Instead discovering that being told what to do by her, was exhilarating. Erotic. Joffrey actually finding that he needed to become what she wanted. That he wanted to prove to his aunt that he could not only be the king she wished him to be. But also, a man that she would want to be with. A man that could call the lioness, his.

"If you can prove to me that your words are true, then I will do everything I can to help you. But do not expect that I will go easy on you. Do not expect that you will not have to listen. I am not your mother. I will not let you get away with your bad behaviour. You will do as I say, or there will be consequences. There will be punishments." (Y/n) explained. The lioness having no idea of the effects that her words were having on her nephew. Of how the thought of her punishing him. The thought of the consequences of bad behaviour were arousing him more and more. How he wished that he could fall to his knees and beg her to punish him. That she could punish him whenever she wanted, just so long as she would make him, hers.

"I will prove it, aunt. I promise. You have my word. Just promise that you will remain with me. That you will always be there to advise me." Joffrey feebly asked. His heart pounding violently, as he felt her hand grip into his hair. As he felt her kiss him gently on the top of the head.

"I promise that I will be with you whenever you need. And we will begin straight away. You will come with me now to inspect the guard. You will learn what it is to command men. To earn respect. To listen to those that are wise and teach those that must learn. You will learn to become a greater leader than even your father was. And from that, a greater king." (Y/n) agreed. The lioness pulling away and making for the door to her room. Joffrey following closely behind like a lovesick supplicant.