Bloody woman - Part 4 - Bronn x Oberyn x Reader

Bronn and Tyrion walked into the great hall. Bronn eyeing up all the warriors that were attending the festivities for the opening of Robert's tourney. The sellsword noticing that the one person that wasn't present, was the one person that he actually wanted to see.

"She ain't ere. I thought ya said that she'd be ere." Bronn huffed, as he picked up a goblet of wine. His eyes falling on Robert, as the king spoke with Oberyn Martell.

"(Y/n) is a Baratheon. And she has always had a little style about her. She will be here. It is just that she wishes to make an entrance. As the only woman in the tourney, she will want every man here to see what they may have to face. She wants to make them think. Have you not heard what the others have been saying? That (Y/n) must be as fearsome as Robert was in his prime, if he has allowed her to join the tourney. That she must be more skilled than any of them had heard. (Y/n) is no fool. She is going to use all this supposition to her advantage." Tyrion replied, as he himself picked up his own glass of wine.

Suddenly, the doors to the hall flew open. The two Baratheon bannermen, that were on guard, bowing respectfully as the exquisite, finely dressed, softly smiling (Y/n), seemed to glide elegantly into the gathering. The crowd parting as she made her way over to where her brother and Oberyn stood. Bronn not failing to notice that the red viper already seemed to have his eyes firmly set on the doe.

"Ah, (Y/n)." Robert said happily, as he reached out his hand for his sister to take. The king pulling her to his side as he smiled at Oberyn.

"Prince Oberyn, I would like you to meet my dear sister, (Y/n) Baratheon." Robert introduced. Oberyn taking her hand from her brothers. The red viper kissing her knuckles softly as he looked up at her through his thick dark lashes. (Y/n) feeling her heart beat quicker as she felt the warmth of his skin against hers.

Like everyone else in Westeros, (Y/n) knew of the appetites of the Prince of Dorne. She had heard the rumours. The firsthand accounts of those that had fully experienced Oberyn's desires. Yet, as he stood before her, his dark eyes sparkling in the light of the torches and candles that littered the great room. She could well understand why someone would happily give themselves to the dark prince. Even now, just his soft smile was making her feel weak at the knees. His smooth voice making her tremble slightly. The doe desperately swallowing at the lump that had formed in her throat as he continued to hold her hand.

"My lady (Y/n). It is such a pleasure to meet you. I had heard that the doe of Kings Landing was beautiful, but it is now obvious that anyone that told me that, was a liar. For what stands before me is not mere, simple beauty. But is in fact, a vision of the Maiden herself. Perfect and exquisite." Oberyn cooed, as he pulled (Y/n) closer. The vipers smile growing wider as he felt the heart of the doe, beat violently against his chest. Both he and (Y/n) completely ignoring the fact that Robert was growling softly behind them. The king fighting back the desire to pull his sister from Oberyn's grasp.

"Your brother informed me that you were taking part in the tourney. That you were exceptionally gifted with both bow and sword. Even in hand to hand combat. I must admit that I look forward to the possibility of meeting you in the arena. I can only imagine that a match between us, would be one of the best in the tourney. Though, if you had time to show me some of your close quarter fighting before the tourney began. I am always interested to learn a new skill." Oberyn hummed softly, as he brought (Y/n) hand back up to his lips and kissed it gently. The prince of Dorne not seeming to care that her brother, and everyone else present, was watching the pair. The prince taking one of (Y/n)'s fingers into his mouth and sucking it slightly. (Y/n) gasping softly as she felt the warmth inside her grow.

"Only if you will show me, that you are as skilled with that staff of yours as I have heard." (Y/n) replied, barely above a whisper. The doe knowing that with only one word, she would gladly follow the viper to his room, so that he could do with her exactly what he wished.

                                                         >>-------------------------------<<

"I wouldn't want to interfere in your business, Bronn. But if you wish to speak to (Y/n), I would suggest that you do it now. Oberyn Martell is famous for fucking half of Westeros, and it would appear that our dear (Y/n) may be the latest to fall under the prince's spell." Tyrion suddenly said, as he and Bronn, as well as everyone else, continued to watch the doe and viper interact. Bronn beginning to feel his blood boil as he saw Oberyn move closer and closer to (Y/n). The sellsword feeling angered that Robert appeared to be accepting the fact that the Prince of Dorne was almost taking his sister in front of everyone.

"Right! That's it." Bronn growled, as he saw Oberyn take one of (Y/n)'s fingers into his mouth. The sellsword banging his glass down on the table, before forcing his way through the crowd of warriors, over to where the two stags and the Dornishman stood.

"I need ta talk ta ya. Now!" Bronn barked. Grabbing hold of (Y/n)'s wrist and yanking her from Oberyn's grip. The sellsword pulling her from the festivities and down the corridor. A hum going around all those present as they continued to watch the impromptu entertainment.

"What do you think you are doing? How dare you! I was speaking with the prince, and you.........."

"Speakin? Ya weren't speakin ta him. Ya were basically fucking him in front of........." Bronn interrupted. His own words stopped as (Y/n) slapped him across the face.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I was doing no such thing. And even if I was. What I do, and who I choose to fuck, has absolutely nothing to do with you. So, if you will excuse me, I have a celebration to get back to. A prince to apologise to, because of a dumb sellswords rudeness. And opponents to weight up before the tourney begins. Also, I assure you, Bronn. If you ever dare touch me like that again. I will not wait to meet you in the arena, to show you that I am far superior to you in every way. Now, if you will excuse me........" (Y/n) hissed disdainfully. As she wrenched her wrist from Bronn's grasp, and turned to make her way back to the great hall. Only to find her back pushed up against one of the pillars. Bronn's body pressed firmly up against hers.

"Ya not goin back to that damn Dornishman. I ain't lettin him have ya. Cos ya mine........." Bronn retorted. His lips smashing into hers. (Y/n) struggling momentarily before finding herself melt into the sellswords arms. Losing herself in the feel of his rough lips and coarse hands.