Bad boy. Good boy - Ramsay x Reader

I have had a couple of requests for Ramsay imagines, and as I adore the bastard of the Dreadfort, I couldn't help but come up with something 😄. I was inspired, so this one is for Huffledor06. Hope you all enjoy 😈

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" A voice suddenly came, as the door to Ramsay's rooms flew open. A small mischievous smile coming to his lips as he heard an oh so familiar seductive snarl. A snarl that sent an exquisite shiver through his body. His cock already hardening as he contemplated what was to come. Of the wonderful pain and humiliation that he was about to experience.

She was the only person allowed to talk to the feared bastard of the Dreadfort in such a manner. The only thing in the whole of the Seven Kingdoms that was allowed to treat him in such a way. The only woman that could make the flayer of men, bow and beg. And she was his. (Y/n) was his. She was his mistress. And he, he was her humble slave. Ramsay willing to do anything that she told him.

"I said. You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" (Y/n) asked again. The lady not happy that Ramsay was making her wait for a suitable answer, as she made her way further into the room and slammed the door behind her. Ramsay turning to see that despite the fact that she would have had to walk all the way through the castle, she was just ever so slightly covered. Covered just enough to ensure that he wouldn't get to see his prize for acting like a good boy, until he had made recompense for his misdemeanour.

"(Y/n). I............."

"What? What did you call me? Continuing to be bad will only get you punished further. You know that don't you?" (Y/n) enquired, as she marched over to him and took his chin firmly in the palm of her hand, as she forced the Bolton bastard to look up into her wickedly sparkling eyes.

"Did you just call me by my name?" (Y/n) continued, as she waited for Ramsay to rectify his mistake.

"No. No. Mistress. I-I-I... said mistress." Ramsay stammered out excitedly, as he desperately swallowed at the large lump that had formed in his throat, as (Y/n) moved her body closer to his. Her hand creeping up from his chin, so that her fingers could comb through his mop of dark hair.

"That is what I thought. But that still does not take away from the fact that you went and had fun without me, didn't you Ramsay? You had your sport in the dungeons without telling me. I heard the screams. And, as you have had your fun. I am going to have mine." (Y/n) told him, as her fingers gripped into his brown locks. Ramsay's head pulled back so that (Y/n) could just see the streaks of now browning blood, that still stained her lovers' skin, peeking out from under his shirt.

"Take it off, now! I want to see all of it." (Y/n) growled, as Ramsay dropped to his knees from the bed, and obediently began to remove his shirt. His heart beating violently in his chest as (Y/n) delicately traced every streak and droplet of blood that littered his flesh. Every soft touch, exquisite torture.

"My, my. It looks like you did have fun. Now, take off the rest of your clothes, and get back on your knees. You're going to make it up to me, my bad little boy. And I am going to show you what it is to be really punished." (Y/n) cooed. Watching as Ramsay jumped to his feet and willingly removed the rest of the material from his body. (Y/n) licking her lips as she saw the submissive Ramsay's cock spring up, as he dropped back to his previous position. His mistress knocking his hands away as he dared reach for her bare leg.

"Did I say that you could touch me? You have to be punished before I let you have what you want, Ramsay. You of all people, should know that there is no pleasure without pain. So, kiss my foot, and beg for forgiveness." (Y/n) told him. Ramsay's happily lowering himself so that his rough lips touched the delicate skin on (Y/n)'s foot. The feared bastard not daring to do anything more until his mistress told him that he could. For he knew that (Y/n), despite wanting him, as much as he wanted her, had the most wonderfully awful way of eking out his torture. Of making him wait until he was fit to explode, if he did not obey her every word. And more than anything, he wanted to feel himself buried deep inside her. Her womanhood twitching around his rock hard cock, as they both came together in a wonderful symphony of screams and moans.

"Now, beg for my forgiveness, and I will let you kiss my calf." (Y/n) said. Smiling as Ramsay looked up at her through his thick, dark lashes. His hot breath fanning heavy and hard over her soft, supple flesh.

"I....... I am sorry, mistress. Please......please forgive me. I want to be good for you. I swear that I won't do it again." Ramsay replied between kisses. His lips feverously connecting to every last part of his lover's lower leg. His arousal growing as he heard (Y/n) moan.

"Good. That's a very good, boy. Kiss the inside of my thigh, and touch me, Ramsay." (Y/n) ordered. Her eyes fluttering shut, as her dutiful slave carefully pushed away what little (Y/n) was actually wearing, to reveal the prize he wanted most. The Bolton bastard unable to stop himself from gripping at her body and pulling her close, as he placed his lips against her warm skin. The heat from his mistress' womanhood telling him that it would not be long before she allowed him to take his prize.

"See, Ramsay. You can be a good boy. But, from now on, if you are going to play in the dungeons, I want to play too. Or next time, I will punish you in the worst way possible. I won't let you touch me, kiss me, and especially not lick my flesh. I will bind you, and make you watch as I pleasure myself, leaving you wanting and unfulfilled. Unable to relieve your own frustrations. I will bring you to the brink of euphoria, then deny you your exquisite release." (Y/n) hummed, as what little material was left against her skin, fell to the floor. Ramsay reaching up with one hand to grope at her rounded breasts, as his tongue and palm found their way to his deepest desire. Her arousal dripping down his fingers as he pushed them inside her. (Y/n)'s lewd moans, filling the silence of his room.

"Get on the bed, Ramsay. I have a long evening planned for you. And I am not going to let you cum easily. I am going to make you remember what happens when you are a bad boy. Remember that you have to do as I say." (Y/n) growled, as she pushed him back towards the bed. Ramsay scrambling up onto the furs and preparing himself to take his punishment. The feared Bolton knowing that next time, he would definitely take her to the dungeon, so that they could enjoy the torture, together. And that whether he was a bad boy, or a good boy. (Y/n) would always be his mistress, and he would always be her willing slave.