The old lion and the doe - Part 2 - Tywin x Reader

Now, I started this story in book one. It was really just supposed to be a one shot, but I have been asked to write more and as I can't resist getting naughty with Tywin, I knew I had to do it. Hope you all enjoy

"Go away!" Tywin exclaimed, as a soft knock came at the door. The old lion not in the mood to deal with others, as he worked his way through a pile of parchments that needed his attention.

"Does that include me?" A voice questioned, as the door opened. Tywin's eyes flying up to see the beautiful woman that had just made her way into the room. The doe appearing to glide effortlessly, as she closed the door behind her and made her way over to his desk.

"Forgive me, my lady. It is just that the king seems to find more and more ways of wasting my time." Tywin replied, as he dropped the parchment from his hand. A small smile coming to his lips, as the beautiful doe chuckled at his comment.

"Do you really expect anything else? My uncle has many faults, and making work for others, seems to be one of them. I care for Uncle Robert a great deal, after all he is a much gentler and kinder man than my own father. And even though he is not as intelligent as Uncle Renly, he is, of the three stags, in my opinion, the best. Despite all he has become. Despite all his glaring shortcomings, that even a blindman could see." (Y/n) replied, as she moved around the desk and sat on the corner.

It had been obvious from the greeting that Robert had organised for her arrival at the Keep, that Robert cared as much for his niece as she cared for him. Yet the longer the doe spent at the great castle, it was becoming more apparent that the two shared a real connection. A bond that usually a man would only share with his own child. Not that Tywin could blame (Y/n) for looking to her uncle for a father figure. Even though Robert was most certainly not one to his own children. (Y/n)'s father, Stannis, was cold, severe, serious and hard. A man that constantly whined about being underprivileged and underappreciated. Whereas Robert oozed charisma. And even in his current state, the stag was able, when he needed, to charm the birds from the trees. And given (Y/n)'s own ability in that area, Tywin had often found himself wondering how a dower, unlikeable creature such as Stannis, could have fathered such a charming, witty and urbane daughter like (Y/n).

"Now.............." (Y/n) continued, as she took hold of the old lion's hand and pulled him from the chair.

"What........what are you doing..............?"

"What I am doing, Tywin Lannister, is getting you out of this stuffy mausoleum of a room, and into the fresh air. I wish to go for a walk in the gardens, and you are going to be the one lucky enough to escort me." (Y/n) told him, as she pulled him towards the door. The Lannister patriarch knowing that there was no point in arguing. No point at all.

                                                        >>---------------------------------<<

"Now, isn't this much nicer than sitting in that dark, dusty room of yours?" (Y/n) asked, as she and Tywin made their way through the gardens arm in arm. The early afternoon sun hanging high in the sky. Casting dappled shadows over the ground, as the rays found their way through the canopy of leaves.

Again, Tywin found himself unable to argue with the beautiful doe. Being arm in arm with (Y/n) Baratheon was certainly better then working his way through the pile of parchments that couldn't be dealt with by anyone else but himself. Much better than having to deal with Robert's reckless spending and frivolous extravagances. The old lion more than liking the notion that the exquisite Baratheon would want his company more than any the other men that called the Red Keep home, including his own sons. Yet after all this time, Tywin had hoped for something more than walks and dinners together in his rooms. He had hoped that he could have done what he had wanted to since he had first met her. Since he had shown her around the Keep that first day. He had hoped to make her his. To show her what a man his age, could do for a woman her age. Though whenever he had tried to claim the doe. Whenever he had gone to tell her how he felt. Someone, or something had always seemed to interrupt. Yet here, at this moment, as they walked together. Only the sound of a few cawing ravens that circled high above their heads, Tywin believed that he might just try again.

"Let's take a seat here. We should talk you and I." (Y/n) said, as she gestured to a stone bench in a secluded leafy little alcove. The old lion once again being pulled along. Tywin unable to stop himself from chuckling as she dusted off the bench and sat him down. A large lump forming in his throat, as instead of taking a seat by his side, she took a seat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I hope you don't mind, Tywin. These stone seats can be so cold and uncomfortable. I mean I don't mind sitting on something that's firm, but I draw the line at cold." (Y/n) explained. A smile spreading across her lips, as she watched the handsome lion get ever so slightly hot under the collar. A state in which she loved to see him.

"Now.............." (Y/n) began. Tywin gulping down the lump in his throat, as the doe shifted slightly. Apparently trying to get comfortable on her warmer seat. A seat that if she did any more getting comfortable, would suddenly become much firmer than was acceptable for it to be in the middle of the Keep's gardens.

"Let us talk about you and me. About me deserving that man and not a boy. A man that is the head of a powerful House. One whose influence and power can match that of my own name. One that can do things for me, that a man of my own age could never even contemplate. And then let us discuss why this said man of power and influence, hasn't already taken what I know his heart desires. Hasn't already taken me to his bed. Hasn't shown me what a true lion can do. Hasn't made this poor, innocent little doe, cower at his roar." (Y/n) added, as her lips got closer to his. As her chest pushed up against his. The doe gasping slightly, as she felt the seat beneath her, become much, much firmer.