The Eighth Kingdom - Part 1 - Tyrion x Bronn x Reader

Here I will be mixing my love for the legends of Atlantis and other things, with GoT. I hope that you will enjoy yet another of my strange little twisting stories. I have started with Bronn and Tyrion, but I am sure that I will include many more characters before this is over.

"There is an ancient myth that states that once, at the time of the First Men, there were not just the seven kingdoms, but eight. The eighth kingdom, known as the Southern Lands, lay in the Summer Sea. The huge kingdom was said to have been the jewel of Westeros. The north of the region was as warm as Dorne and areas of Essos. Lush and beautiful, filled with the most exotic of plants, flowers, and animals. The soil, fertile and abundant. Able to grow the most sought after fruits. Its southern borders, in contrast, were cool and inviting when the sun became too fierce. Its people too, were said to be like the land. Fortunate in every way. The beauty of its inhabitants, unrivalled. Rich from not only gold, but the grain they grew. The House of Chase, ruling from its capital of Aurum. The golden falcon of the Chase family, watching over the population from a great, gleaming white castle.............." 

"Yeah, very interesting. Now can we get a drink?" Bronn huffed, interrupting Tyrion as he read out of the old book.

"What? Don't you want to know what happened to the fabled Southern Lands, and its beautiful queen.............?"

"Not particularly. But I bet ya gonna tell me anyway." Bronn interrupted again. The sellsword sighing heavily as he slumped back into his chair and propped his boots up on the table.

"For once Bronn, you are right." Tyrion chuckled in reply. The little lord finding the spot that he had been at, before he was so rudely interrupted.

"Now..........a gleaming white castle........"

"You already said that......."

"Yes, I know. And if you insist on interrupting me again Bronn, I will keep saying it too. Now be quiet..........a gleaming white castle known to all as The Pearl of the Summer sea. The queen of the Southern Lands was named the pearl of the pearl. The last to sit on the Crystal Throne being named (Y/n). A woman of such exquisite beauty, that it was said that lords and kings came from all the corners of the known world, to vie for her hand. The suitors fighting great sea and land battles for the privilege to call the queen, theirs..........." 

"Are ya gonna get ta tha part about what happened ta this so called "eighth kingdom, or are gonna bore me ta death?" Bronn moaned. The sellsword sure that he would rather be doing anything at this moment, other than listening to Tyrion telling him childish stories. Bronn's thoughts filled with the new pretty brunette that was working at one of the brothels in the city.

"I was just about to get to it. And the more times you stop me, the longer it will take until I've finished." Tyrion replied. The youngest lion rolling his eyes, as the sellsword pouted like a child.

"The battles for the queen's hand were so fierce, that even the gods could not help but notice. The Warrior looking down and seeing the beauty that was the cause of the chaos. Finding himself captivated by not only (Y/n)'s form, but also her gentle and kind nature. The Warrior deciding that he was the only one that was worthy to call the pearl of the pearl, his queen. Yet when he joined the fray, the other suitors refused to relinquish their claims to the queen. Each one of them continuing to fight. But the Warrior had a card up his sleeve. One that the other men knew nothing of. The Warrior called upon the Drowned God. Bidding him to swallow the Southern Lands under the waves. To shield it, its people and the queen, from the rest of the world. Allowing The Warrior to be the only suitor that could get to the lady (Y/n). The fabled land, now covered and protected from the sea, by the god. The Southern Lands, said to still be as perfect and lush as it ever was, as it sits below the waves. Queen (Y/n) and the Warrior forever ruling over the land under the sea." Tyrion concluded. Rolling his eyes again, as Bronn let out a bored yawn.

"Do ya expect me ta believe any a that? Ya actually think that there was another great chunk a land in tha Summer Sea that one day just disappeared never ta be seen again. That the gods conspired ta engulf it with tha sea, yet its inhabitants weren't drowned? Heck of a lot a trouble ta go ta fa a woman. Tha Warrior should just do what I do. Plenty a pretty faces in Baelish's brothel, that are more than willing ta do anything ya want fa tha right amount a gold. And talkin about brothels, that is where I'm going now. You can either join me or sit here with ya book and think about this "Pearl of tha pearl", and her very soggy kingdom." Bronn told him. Tyrion sighing as he closed the large tome.

"I swear that you have no soul, Bronn. That there is no poetry or romance in you............"

"Who needs all that rubbish. Poetry and romance are fa men like you. All I need is this smile, and your gold. And speakin a your gold, I might need a little extra ta catch tha eye a that new lass." Bronn smiled. Tyrion shaking his head, as he reached into his leather purse, and pulled out two gold dragon coins and pushing them into the sellswords hand.

"But don't you find the prospect of their being a land under the water, interesting? That below that great expanse of the Summer Sea, could be a whole world, that is ruled over by this queen (Y/n) and the Warrior?" Tyrion asked, as he got down from his chair, and followed Bronn out of the room.

"Not really. And if there were this great Southern Land, then how do ya explain the Summer Islands, or Arbor? Where they not part a this mystic Southern Land? And why is it that book a yours, is tha only one that you've been able ta find with tha story of this fabled land in it? Surely the people of tha Reach, or Dorne should know about it. But as far as I know, they don't. Now if ya that obsessed with this queen (Y/n), why don't ask one of tha girls ta say she's her. You can pretend ta be the Warrior." Bronn replied. The sellsword now much more interested in getting to the Street of Silk, than anything that Tyrion had to say.

Tyrion had to admit, that for the second time in his life, Bronn might just be right. The little lion had never heard anyone speak of this "eighth kingdom" before. He prided himself on being well read, yet, as Bronn had noted, he had never read another story on the Southern Lands before. But the little lion knew that there was always an element of truth in myths. That the old stories must have stared somewhere. And perhaps he did have a little romance in him, because the thought of a woman that was so beautiful that gods would conspire to take her whole kingdom, just so that one could call her his bride, Tyrion found did appeal to him.

"Perhaps I will allow you to enjoy the favours of Baelish's whores alone tonight. I have a bottle of excellent wine waiting for me in my rooms. And this storm outside is making my fire look even more inviting, than the arms of the whoremonger's ladies." Tyrion sighed. The little man finding his thoughts filled with images of how magnificent the Southern Lands and Aurum could have been. With the visions of the great gleaming tower of the Pearl of the Summer Sea. And with the queen that had caught the eye of a god.

"Suit ya self. Leaves more fa me. But I'll keep a girl warm fa ya, just in case ya change ya mind." Bronn chuckled. The sellsword and the little lion making their separate ways through the Keep. Neither man seeming to notice that the storm outside had suddenly become more violent than any other that had made its way through Westeros. The elements conspiring to reveal things that had not been seen by those on dry land, for longer than anyone could remember.