Fear and love - Part 6 - Joffrey x Reader

Sandor couldn't help but smile to himself as he saw the lioness make her way towards him. He had always like (Y/n). He could see a little of himself in the commander. She was tough, strong, spoke her mind, and didn't take shit from anyone. And in a world where ladies were normally just expected to have children. To spend their days sewing, or whatever else that it was that women did. (Y/n) had been able to break out of that. She had been able to prove to her father, a man that seemed to think that daughters were little more than a commodity to be traded for power and position, that a woman could do anything that she put her mind to. That she could fight and command an army just as good, if not better than any man. That she could be a true lioness. A lioness that deserved the respect that her men, the people of Kings Landing, The Seven Kingdoms, and even her family, gave her. The Hound also having to admit, that the lioness was more than pleasing to the eye.

"Sandor." (Y/n) greeted, as she stopped before the big man. The Hound nodding respectfully, as they stood in front of one another.

"Milady." Sandor replied. Finding himself smiling a little, as he looked down at her.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Sandor. I am not the rest of my family. You don't need to be so formal. My name is (Y/n). And despite what my nephew may tell you, I prefer it when you call me that." The lioness told the big man. Both of them recalling the last time that Sandor had called her by her name in front of Joffrey, the young man having begun to rant and rave. Telling Sandor that he wasn't worthy to call his aunt by her given name. The boy's tirade only stopping as he saw the look in his aunt's eyes. The look that he had known since childhood. The look that told him to be quiet. Or else.

"And speaking of my nephew. Have you seen the little shit?" The lioness continued. Sandor unable to stop himself from letting out an amused snort.

"Last time I saw him, he went into his rooms and slammed tha door. I knocked but he didn't answer..........."

"Ahhhh, that might have had something to do with me. That boy seriously needs to learn to shut his mouth and listen more. Not that he has had the best of role models for that, in my sister. But still........." (Y/n) chuckled, knowing that she had no regrets about what had happened between her and Joffrey earlier in the day.

"Sandor.............." The lioness began. Her tone becoming serious, as she mussed for a moment. Her eyes turned to the floor.

"Yes, mi..........yes, (Y/n)............?"

"If........if it came to a time when the death of Joffrey could be seen as the best thing for the Seven Kingdoms. The best thing for all of us. Would you stand in the way of the one that chose to do their duty? Would you stop the person that had chosen to end the madness?" (Y/n) continued. The lioness looking up, as the big man placed his hand on the commander's shoulder.

"No, (Y/n). I wouldn't." The Hound reassured. The big man not needing her to explain that this person would be her. That she would only take her blade to the atrocious boy, if there was no other way. That whatever she did, had always been for the good of the people. Her men. The kingdom.

"Good...........though......though it would be an interesting fight. Wouldn't it?" The lioness replied. Both the lioness and Hound knowing that a real fight between them would most certainly be a sight to behold. That it wouldn't end until one, if not both of them were dead. Neither warrior wishing for that outcome. Neither warrior wishing to deprive the world of the other. The big man surprised, as (Y/n) placed a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Now, I should go and see if Joffrey will answer his door to me. I have not yet finished scolding that boy for the day." The lady added. Both she and Sandor nodding respectfully to one another. The big man watching, as the lioness turned and made her way to her nephew's rooms. Sandor knowing that if it came down to it, he would be more than happy to help (Y/n) take out  Joffrey, if and when the time came.

                                                          >>-------------------------------<<

Joffrey was pacing his room. And had been for some time. He had though that his aunt would have come to find him sooner. That she would want to continue their earlier conversation. That she would wish to continue to chastise him. Yet she had still to arrive. And even though he had thought about going to find her, he knew that doing that could make her angrier than she already had been. That that could make her change her mind about taking him under her wing. And that was the last thing that he wanted. He wanted to find himself nestled under that wing. To find himself held to her bosom. To feel her warmth and tender embrace.

As soon as he had got to his room, he had had to pleasure himself. He had had to relieve some of the need and desire that were growing inside him. Joffrey moaning low, as his hand had taken his hardened cock. As his eyes had closed, and his mind filled with images of his aunt's face. Thoughts of her naked body pressed up against him. Thoughts of tasting her. Of her tasting him. The whole idea making the young man quickly spill his seed onto his bare belly. The exquisite high soon being replaced by a crashing low when he had opened his eyes and remembered that he was alone. That the images, the smell and sound of her, had been nothing but spectres. Nothing but hopeful dreams. Dreams that he so desperately wanted to bring to life. And now he was growing impatient. Now he needed his next fix of the lioness. The young king realising that his aunt had become like a drug. A drug that he needed more and more of. A drug that he needed in higher and higher quantities just to achieve the same breathtaking feeling. A drug that he would do anything to get.

"Who is it?" Joffrey called out in a gruff tone. The anger that was boiling up inside of him for being disturbed, vanishing as the beautiful and proud lioness that he had been wanting to see, pushed her way into his rooms.

"It would appear that your tone with visitors and servants is also something that we need to deal with. But for now, you can sit and listen to what I expect of you. What you will do if you wish me to help." (Y/n) told the king, as she made her way into the room and took a seat in one of the large wooden chairs. Joffrey dropping to his knees by her side and resting his head on her lap as he did when he was young. As he did when she would tell him great tales and fanciful stories. His eyes closing, as he felt her hand delicately rest on his head.

"Yes, aunt. Anything.............."