Se sȳndor morgho - Part 8 - Tyrion x Reader

Morgho stared out of the window. A lone tear running down her cheek, as she looked at the warm hues of the setting sun. As she watched the gentle breeze caress the soft petals of the myriad of flowers. Their colours. Their scents, like nothing she had experienced before. Her mind still trying to comprehend all the new sights and sounds that she was experiencing.

For so long her world had just been dark. Ugly. Even in the pits, in the sunlight, her world had been grey. The only colour, the splash of crimson, as she killed yet another opponent. Their life seeping into the sandy floor of the arena. The twisted and contorted faces of the dying, images that she would never forget. Yet now, there was nothing but colour and beauty. The warrior feeling as though up until this moment, she had been blind. That only now could she see the possibilities that the world truly offered. Only now did she have hope for the future.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Tyrion asked, as he came up to her side. The eyes of the fighter never leaving the sky that glowed with warm red and orange tones.

"Yes.........yes, it is. I can truthfully say that I have never seen anything like it before. I had always thought that the smell of the pits, of blood and death were the sweetest of odours. That the sounds of the dying were the only things that I needed to hear. That the sight of vanquished opponents falling around me, the greatest thing that I could ever see. But I now know I was wrong. And I have you to thank for that." (Y/n) agreed, as she finally turned to look at the little man. Tyrion smiling up at her, before making his way over to a small table and pouring two glasses of wine. Holding one out for (Y/n) to take.

True to Tyrion's belief, Bronn had indeed made his way back into the city to frequent one last brothel for the night. The little lord finding it highly amusing that he had grumbled and whined under his breath about being able to beat the pit fighter no matter what anyone thought, as he had prepared himself for his evening's fun. Watching as (Y/n) had stood crossed armed, glaring at the childish sellsword. Bronn coming to stand in front of her, giving her one last indignant sniff before he had made his way out into the evening. Leaving the little lord and his new acquisition together.

"Think nothing of it." Tyrion replied, suddenly realising that his new bodyguard was still dressed in her armour. The only thing that she had removed, her helmet.

"(Y/n), you can rest. We are safe here. I don't think that you need to wear your armour any longer. You are here to protect me, yes, but you can as easily protect me by coming and sitting with me. Have you no other clothes?" Tyrion told her. Smiling to himself as it became obvious that (Y/n) herself hadn't even noticed that she was still in full armour. The youngest Lannister imagining that the metal and leather were as familiar to her flesh, as her own skin.

"I......er have a shirt and breeches in that small bag. They are my only other attire I am afraid............."

"Then what say you change, and then we can talk. You are scaring even me. You are quite the most intimidating sight I have seen." Tyrion remarked. His eyes growing wide, as the fighter nodded and began to remove her armour in front of him. The sounds of heavy thuds filling the air, as metal hit the stone floor.

Tyrion knew that he should stop her. That he should tell her that it would be more suitable for her to remove her clothing in another room. In private. But as each piece of metal was removed. As the dark leather was peeled away from her flesh. Tyrion found he didn't want to. He found that he once again wanted to see the sight that had greeted, he and Bronn as they had made their way into the cell. That he wanted to see his Morgho in all her glory. Scars and all.

"Do you always do that?" Tyrion enquired, as (Y/n) pulled off the last pieces of her armour.

"What........?"

"Undress without a care? You are stood before me, almost naked. Many a woman would shy away from such things. Especially around a man such as myself.............."

"But I am not many a woman. I am me. Should I not do it? Is it wrong? The slavers, trainers would make me undress like this so that they could make sure that I had not kept a weapon. They were always afraid that I would somehow be able to move through the walls of my cell in the middle of the night. That I would be able to slit their throats as they slept. And then I would do it, just to show them what they could not have. That they could not have the body that they wanted. But if you do not wish me to do it................."

"No, no..........well perhaps if there are others with us, then you should remove yourself to another room, but.......I.........am quite happy for you to continue. If you feel comfortable with it. Of course." Tyrion interjected. Quickly sitting down and placing a rather large cushion over his crotch to conceal the fact that he really was quite enjoying watching her undress. A large lump forming in his throat, as (Y/n) smiled at him. The last of the leather dropping to the floor. A happy sigh leaving the little lord's lips, as she stood there for a moment. Her naked form silhouetted by the last rays of the setting sun, before she reached into the small bag that carried her few possessions. Tyrion's mind filling with images of what it would be like to be with the exquisite fighter. Of what it would be like to be the first, the only man to know what it was to call her, his.

A little part of him found it hard to believe that something so perfect could still be a maiden. Especially given the world in which she had grown. Yet after seeing what she could do in the pit, he wasn't surprised that many men many be too afraid to even get close to (Y/n). Never mind try to do anything else. Though he had to admit that he was still intrigued by something the slaver had said. That for those that had tried to force their attentions on her, it had not ended well.

"Is it true that you have never known a man?" Tyrion suddenly blurted out. The lord chastising himself for letting the words leave his mouth before his brain had had time to think. (Y/n) laughing, as she tightened the strings on her breeches, before taking the seat across from him.

"I have known many a man. There are few women in the pits, so it was impossible to not know them. I have also been touched by many a man, as I fought them in the arena. Yet, if you are asking whether I know what it is to give myself to a man, then no. I do not. There have been men that have tried over the years. One or two, I killed. Another I emasculated. Others have also regretted it. My maidenhood was the one thing that they could not take from me. I was determined not to surrender it until I met a man that I wanted to call mine. Though I always believed that such a thing was impossible, given my circumstances. My little mouse was the only man that I was ever truly close to. Many nights he would stay in my room. He would tell me about the world beyond the walls. About all its wonders that he had seen. About all the glories that there were. And he would rest on my bed with me. The both of us protecting one another. Why is it you ask though? Do you wish to be the man that can finally claim it?" (Y/n) asked him. A small smile coming to her lips, as she saw a crimson tint kiss the little man's cheeks. Tyrion finding it hard to believe that this woman. This woman out of all the women that he had known and knew, was the only one that had made him feel the way that he was feeling now. The only one that he would be truly happy to have by his side for the rest of his life. A warrior and goddess all rolled into one. His eyes moving down, as he felt her grip his hand.

"But for now, my lord. Why don't you tell me more about this Kings Landing, and all about the new life I can expect?"