Westeros' Most Wanted - Part 3 - Tywin x Reader

I have been asked to do another part of this imagine. And I am so glad that some of you are enjoying it. I am trying my best to mix GoT with real 1930s America, and the people actually around, and involved with the real Jon Dillinger whom I am using as influence. This part is from Tywin's point of view. But the next part will be back to Ramsay. And as always, I hope you enjoy.

Tywin Lannister was beyond incensed. The Kings Landing police had had three days to make headway into finding his daughter but had not come up with one single lead. He had always tried to see the best in the local police force, knowing that they were doing the best job they could, faced, as they were, with some insurmountable obstacles, thanks to Mayor Baratheon's poor management of the public coffers. But as day four came around, he was questioning the competency of the whole department.

Despite the police commissioner insisting that they would be able to find his daughter without any outside help, Tywin had contacted an old friend for assistance. J. Edgar Hoover being familiar with the whole Lannister clan, and had offered Tywin every assistance in locating (Y/n). And had even placed Ramsay on his so called "public enemy" list. The head of the G men believing that if Ramsay Bolton could take over Kings Landing, then he could be a threat on a national level.

As much as Tywin appreciated it, he knew that placing Ramsay on this list was a double edged sword. It would most certainly alert the greater general public to his crimes, but it was also ensuring his status as one of the most dangerous criminals in the country. Therefore, finding himself among the likes of Dillinger, "Baby Face" Nelson, Bonnie and Clyde, and "Machine Gun" Kelly. The new notoriety surely appealing to Ramsay's ego.

Tywin had received the ransom note the day before and had spent yet another sleepless night going over and over every detail it held. The instructions were clear about the drop, but it was the sight of his daughters' signature at the bottom of the note, as proof of life, that angered him the most. The old lion hating the idea that a jumped up criminal like Ramsay Bolton would dare take the only child that actually meant anything to him.

Tywin had waited for what felt like an eternity for the special agents Hoover was sending, to arrive. And now that the pair were stood before him, he couldn't say he was overwhelmed with confidence. Wondering whether he should just call on his own men to do the job instead.

"Mister Lannister, could we possibly see the ransom note." Asked one of the men in the cheap suits, that Hoover had promised Tywin were some of the best. Tywin sitting back in his large chair behind the desk and staring at the man incredulously.

"My daughter has been gone for four days. All of Kings Landing knows who has her, and your biggest concern is to see the ransom note? Hoover assured me personally that you and special agent Jones here were the two best men for the job agent Purvis, but I am yet to be impressed." Tywin huffed, as the agent respectfully removed his hat.

"Please sir. I understand your frustrations, but with the new techniques that the bureau is developing, we can actually tell a lot from the note. Even if the note wasn't written by Bolton himself, fingerprints on the document could actually tell us who else is working with him. And that could then give us a multitude of different possible leads. I wouldn't ask if I didn't believe that it could help." Purvis said in a smooth southern accent. Tywin letting out a heavy sigh as he reached into the top draw of his large desk, pulling out an envelope and handing it to the agent.

"I have heard of you agent Purvis, your work on the Dillinger case was very impressive, and you've gained yourself quite a reputation. But I assure you that Ramsay is a very different animal altogether. He has a burning hatred for any rich and powerful family. A hatred that borders on obsession. And he seems to hate mine, more than most. He blames us for everything he has done, for everything he is, and for all the problems in Westeros. He has my daughter, agent Purvis, and I fear for her safety. The gods only know what he could be doing to her, she may not even be alive. But one way or the other, I want her back. By fair means or foul. I don't care what it takes or what I have to do, I will have my daughter and I will have Ramsay locked in the deepest, darkest prison I can find. Never to be seen again." Tywin told the agents, as he slowly walked over to the large fireplace that dominated the room and leaned against the mantle. The old lion staring into the fire and cursing himself for sending (Y/n) to the bank that day. Knowing that if he had gone himself, if he hadn't thought that the mountain of correspondence on his desk was more important. If he hadn't wanted to buy that damn property, then she would be safe and here in the mansion with him and, where she belonged.

Despite his dislike for his other three children. Tywin had always promised himself that he would look after her. That he would never let any harm come to her. And he had kept that promise until that day. Now though, she was with that maniac, and for once he felt powerless. No matter how much money he had, no matter how much influence, for once it all meant nothing. And this nagging guilty feeling hung heavily over his head.

"He's asking for a lot a money Mister Lannister. Two hundred thousand dollars for the safe return of your daughter. Do you have that kinda money to hand, sir?" Purvis enquired. Tywin watching silently as Purvis took the note from the envelope and read it carefully.

"That and more agent Purvis. And I would give every last cent to get my daughter back. Unlike my older daughter, (Y/n) is an integral part in every aspect of my life. She knows the ins and outs of every business deal, every take over, every merger that goes on under the Lannister banner, and those of our rivals. And once I retire, she will run the company better than any of her other siblings possibly could. I would never usually give into a criminal such as Ramsay Bolton, but if we need the money, I can have it in forty eight hours." Tywin informed Purvis, as he poured himself an extra-large scotch.

"Your daughter sounds like a very intelligent and resourceful woman Mister Lannister." Agent Jones said, as Purvis handed him the ransom note.

"That she is agent Jones. She is also tough, stubborn, quick witted and sarcastic. In a way, there is actually a small part of me that feels sorry for Ramsay. Knowing my dear daughter, she is probably doing all she can to drive him more insane than he already is." Tywin said with the slight of chuckles.

"(Y/n) is very much like my myself, though she would never admit it. She doesn't suffer fools gladly and she never did know when to bite her tongue." Tywin continued, as he took a large gulp of his drink and moved back to the fireplace, dropping himself into one of the large oak and leather chairs that were placed in front of it.

"The director has given us every resource to get your daughter back Mister Lannister. Special agent Jones and I are leading a team of men and woman, especially picked by Mr. Hoover himself. He has every desire to return your daughter to you and ensure that Bolton pays for his crimes. As difficult as it is, I am going to have to ask you to be patient, sir. The team is already working on chasing up some of Ramsay's old followers and partners. And we believe that your daughter is probably being held at one of his safe houses. We just have to narrow it down." Agent Purvis informed the Lannister patriarch, as he placed the letter carefully back in the envelope and put it in his pocket.

Purvis was doing his best to diffuse the angry man in front of him. Although it wasn't usually his role to deal with kidnap cases, Hoover had told him how important the Lannister family were. And a criminal was a criminal as far as Purvis was concerned. So now that Ramsay was on the public enemy list, he was fair game.

"Please rest assured Mister Lannister, as soon as we have anything, you will be the first to know. And you have my personal promise that you will get your daughter back, safe and sound." Purvis told Tywin, as he placed his fedora back on his head. The two agents making their way to the door of the mansion.