The Seeker - Part 2 - The Lannisters x Reader

Tywin took a deep breath. Steadying his nerves as he looked at the smiling Seeker. This was not what he had expected when he had placed the gold on the calling stone. Not at all. Though in truth, he hadn't really known what to expect. He had heard all the old tales when he had been a boy. Stories of orphaned children that were taken and trained to deal with any scourge that may beset the land. Only the strongest surviving to any real age. Many dying during the training, or at the hands of the beasts they had come to save others from. Yet Tywin had never heard of a female Seeker. Especially not one as beautiful as the one that still sat on his chair.

"You are a Seeker......................?"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't. I wouldn't be holding this gold right now, if I were anything else. Let me guess, you weren't expecting a woman. You were expecting some huge man with a scared face. Someone that was apathetic. A cynical mercenary that you believed would be interested in nothing but your gold. Well........I am happy to disappoint you, Lord Lannister................"

"You........you know who I am?" Tywin interrupted. The old lion finding himself backing away a little, as the fanged beast growled menacingly. The Seeker chuckling as she placed a reassuring hand on her beasts head. Softly scratching at its ear.

"You will have to excuse Kalos. It has been many a year since he has seen anyone other than myself. That, and he can be a little protective at times. We have been though much over the centuries. Faced many a foe together. And of course I know who you are. You are the one that placed the gold on the calling stone, and that gold speaks to me. Tells me all manner of secrets. That, and I am not foolish enough to not learn a little something about who has called me, while I journeyed here. Things like that have kept me alive for a very long time." (Y/n) explained. The Seeker chuckling again, as the old man straightened himself. Not liking the idea that the Seeker might sense that her.........her snarling thing, was startling him a little. He did after all have a reputation to uphold, and didn't want to have that reputation sullied in the eyes of such a woman.

"You spoke of centuries.........how old are you........?" Tywin continued, as he drew himself to his full height and strode defiantly over to the desk. Taking a seat on the other side to the Seeker. Doing his best to look at the beautiful woman, while still watching the huge hound.

"How old............hmmmmmm? Now there is a question. I can answer many questions. Tell you many things. But my age...........my age is a different matter. The years pass differently for a Seeker than they do others. Years, decades, centuries can pass in the blink of an eye, without a change to my form. So, my true age, I am afraid, is now as much a mystery to me, as it is to you. But what I can say, is that you are nothing but a babe in arms compared to me, Tywin Lannister. And when you, your children and even grandchildren pass to be with your gods, I and Kalos will still be here. And speaking of children..........I believe that two of yours are making their way here, right now." The Seeker replied, as she placed her dark dirty boots on top of the desk. A large smile spreading across her lips, as two men threw open the door to the room. One a rather tall, handsome thing. The other, a rather small, but roguish appearing little man.

"Father.......the gold on the calling stone, it...........its................." Tyrion began. His words disappearing from his lips, as he finally saw the smiling woman sat in his father's chair. As he saw the huge creature that sat by her side. Kalos once again snarling menacingly.

"My, what a handsome pride you do have, Tywin. The Kingslayer and the imp. No.......I should not be so rude. Ser Jaime and Lord Tyrion. It is a pleasure to meet you both. I suppose that I should introduce myself. My name is (Y/n), and I think that you will find it is I that took the gold from the calling stone, Lord Tyrion. After all, it is mine. Well, it will be when I have finished your little job. Though with all these handsome lions, I might chose to extend my stay in Kings Landing once my work is completed." (Y/n) told the two younger lions. Giving them both a sly wink, as she picked up the purse of gold and shook it. The coins inside clinking against one another happily.

Tyrion and Jaime looked at one another. They looked at their father, then the woman in the chair, before looking at one another again. Tyrion had been doing his best to read a little more about the legends of the Seekers, while they had waited for theirs to arrive. The little man telling his older brother about everything he had discovered while he had sat in the library, hoping to be there when the Seeker came to claim their bounty. Yet neither of them had expected that a beautiful woman would be the one to hear the call. Tyrion recalling that in all his readings, he had only come across one female Seeker. A Seeker that was called, the Witch Slayer.

"So, now that we all know one another. Why don't you tell me about your little witch problem..............."

"Witch...........how did you know that our problem is a witch.........." Tywin interjected, as he sat up a little straighter in his chair.

"Because, if your problem was not a witch I wouldn't be here. You see, I tend to specialise in witches. It is true, that like other Seekers I can face the likes of changelings, moon children and blood drinkers. But witches, well........witches are my forte. I have killed quite a number of them over the years. And, I also had the smallfolk in the villages stop me, as I made my way to the capital. Wanting to tell me about all that had been happening. How you had sent your own men in to try and deal with the problem. These efforts only resulting in death and more destruction. In the mutilation of further livestock and the decimation of crops. Witches do not like being tested. They do not like being insulted. And sending mere soldiers in to try and kill them, will definitely have angered the creature. But it would appear that you have finally seen sense and called in someone that knows how to deal with the creature. So, perhaps you would like to tell me all you know of your unwanted visitor, over a glass of wine." (Y/n) explained, as she looked over at Tywin. As she looked over at the two younger lions that were still stood open mouthed in the open doorway. The Seeker deciding that this could prove to be a much more interesting job than any she had had for a very long time.