The gentlest lion - Part 2 - Tyrion x Jaime x Reader

"(Y/n), why would you do that? Of all the places to go, why would you........"

"Because he had to be told, Jaime. Tywin Lannister thinks that he can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and no one will stand up against him. Well, I will. You two might be scared of him, but I for one, am not!" (Y/n) interrupted, as her two older brothers pulled her back towards her rooms. The gentlest lion coming to a sudden halt. Pulling her arms from the grip of the two brothers and stood cross armed, with obviously no intention of moving until she was heard.

"I will not allow him to talk to Tyrion as he does, anymore. Who does he think he is? He is just a mean, sour, miserable, nasty old men, that has no idea what it is to be a true father." (Y/n) continued. Her stance and gaze softening as she looked at her two favourite men.

"I didn't do it to get you in trouble. Either of you in trouble. It's just that.........it's just that I wanted to show him what a wonderful job you had both done in raising me. To show him that I was as intelligent as you, Tyrion. And as brave as you, Jaime. I wanted to show him that that was what real fathers did for their children. I wanted to show him that you were the best brothers anyone could ask for." (Y/n) explained. Sighing as she carefully dropped to her knee in front of Tyrion.

"I only did it because I love you, Tyrion. It is cruel what he says to you. How he treats you. It's not fair, and it's not right." (Y/n) added, with a soft hesitant smile. Her eyes closing as she felt the warmth of her brother's hand against her cheek.

Tyrion knew that he couldn't stay angry at her. He had never been able to stay angry at her. And nor had Jaime, for that matter. Cersei had often complained vehemently that they were too soft on (Y/n). That she should be chastised and punished when she did something wrong. That they shouldn't have even bothered with her in the first place. That she should have been left, abandoned, for everyone's good. Yet the two lions had always jumped to their younger sister's defence. Both angered by how Cersei could say those things. Tyrion always telling his older sister that (Y/n) was nothing to do with her. That it was he and Jaime that had raised her. And they would bring up their lioness how they saw fit, not how Cersei wanted. Jaime even turning on his twin, when Cersei's words against (Y/n) became too harsh.

It was true that the brothers had never punished (Y/n). Even when she was a little girl, and had somehow managed to escape the Keep. The tiny lioness roaming the streets of the capital. Winding her way down the dark dangerous alleys. They had not punished her. The two more relieved to have their sister back with them when she had been returned, dirty and scared, than anything else. Even when she had made her way to try and see her father before. To see Cersei. They had been able to do little more than tell her that she shouldn't do it again. But (Y/n) had already been through enough to be chastised for her curiosity. For wanting to know her father and older sister. The restrictions on her movement placed on her by their father, by Cersei, were harsh enough. The gentle lioness never allowed the leave the confines of the castle. To never be anywhere that her father and sister may be. To never go to celebrations or gatherings. (Y/n) not even allowed to meet or talk to either her niece or her nephews. The queen not wanting her children anywhere near the young lioness. And given that, Tyrion and Jaime had done all they could to not punish her any further. To love her as much as they could. To bring the world, the celebrations to her. Her chambers filled with a riot of colour. The finest linens, furniture, and clothes that Lannister gold could buy. Every available surface covered with the most perfect blooms from the gardens that she wasn't allowed to visit.

"(Y/n)." Tyrion began with a soft sigh. His small fingers brushing her golden locks back behind her ears. He loved these small intimate moments with his sister. Both he and Jaime had confessed as much to one another one night when (Y/n) had left them to go to her bed. They had admitted that she had always given them as much as she had received. More in fact. For as they had given her the love of a father, but she had gifted them both with the love of a mother. Her appearance not the only thing that gentlest lion had inherited from their mother. She was their little protector. The first to rush to their defence. The first to offer them a kind word, a soft embrace, or a gentle kiss to the cheek. The one that told them how wonderful they were, and how much they were loved.

Both of the lions knew how much they would miss her if she were ever to leave the Keep. If she were ever to marry and join her husbands House. That part of them would be lost if she was no longer by their sides. Though they had always known that given not only her name, but also the fact that she was more beautiful and intelligent than the rest of them combined, that one day, some lucky man would be allowed to call her, his. Yet selfishly, they liked the fact that few had ever really laid eyes on the youngest lioness. Only those that called the Red Keep their home, ever getting the chance to know what it was to be smiled at favourably by (Y/n). And although rumours in the rest of the Seven Kingdoms were rife about the gentlest lion. That suitors had made an attempt to meet her. None had ever or would ever, be good enough for (Y/n). (Y/n) herself telling her brothers, that the only two men that she would ever need, were the ones that had raised her.

"I know, Tyrion. I won't do it again. I'm sorry. I just get so angry when I hear about what he says to you. The things that he calls you. You are twice the man that Tywin Lannister will ever be. And one day, you will be the greatest lord that Casterly Rock has ever seen." (Y/n) interrupted. Not needing to hear the words come from her brothers' mouth, to know what he would say.

"Ya found er then?" A voice suddenly asked, causing the three Lannisters to turn. Tyrion and Jaime rolling their eyes as they saw the smug grin of the sellsword.

"Let me guess, ya were off talking ta dear old dad." Bronn added with a chuckle as (Y/n) got to her feet and happily made her way over to him.

"Well, someone has to put him in his place. And as everyone else around here is scared of him, the job falls to me." (Y/n) replied, happily taking the arm that they sellsword offered her.

"Ya put ya father in his place? Now I really want ta know what ya said ta him." Bronn chuckled again, as he began to slowly lead the lioness down the corridor. The pair conversing happily as they went.

"You better go and keep an eye on those two. I will go and make sure that Cersei hasn't heard about (Y/n) seeing father." Jaime said, eyeing the swaggering sellsword. The Kingslayer knowing that if Bronn were to make one wrong move as far as (Y/n) was concerned, then he would quicky find himself on the pointy end of the oathkeeper. Neither Jaime nor Tyrion liking the idea of Bronn getting too close to their sister. Tyrion nodding in agreement as he raced after (Y/n) and his sellsword. A concerned Jaime heading off to ensure that no word of their sister's little visit got back to the ears of his twin.