When you walk in on them changing

A/N: You needed to ask him a question and went into his room. Little did you know, they were changing into a different outfit.

Lucifer: Saw you in the reflection of the mirror. Turned to you and smirked. " Like what you see?" He asked. Let's just say you two had an interesting night.

Mammon: Covered himself with a pillow and threw the rest of the pillows at you. " Get out Y/N!" He said.

Levi: Immediately started blushing. " D-Did this just become a hentai anime?" He said/ You closed the door and walked back to your room.

Satan: Saw you and started blushing. " Y-Y/N. I'd appreciate it if you'd stopped staring at me." He said.

Asmo: If any of you expected make out session, then you are right. He would see you staring and pull you into a make out session.

Beel: Wouldn't care. " Oh hi Y/N. Just give me a few minutes and I'll be right with you." He said.

Belphie: Just like Beel, he wouldn't care.

Diavolo: Would start blushing and grab a blanket to cover himself. " Do you mind waiting outside while I get dressed?" He asked.

Barbatos: Like Lucifer, he would stay calm but make sure to ' punish ' you at night.

Simeon: Wouldn't realize that you were there until he turned to retrieve his clothes.
" Oh Y/N. I didn't realize you were there. I'll just be a minute." He said.

Luke: Right when you realized he wasn't dressed, you left. He didn't even realize you opened the door and left.

Solomon: Would notice that you were staring. " My my Y/N. I didn't know you had such a dirty mind. Would you like to join me? I bet you would look even more handsome/beautiful with your clothes off." He said.