When you wear his clothes

A/N: Your lover went out for the day. So you decided to sneak into his room and try on some of his clothes. But they come back early and see you.

Lucifer: " Y/N. Please take those off. I don't want them to get stained or ruined. They're custom made."

Mammon: " What are you doing trying on my clothes? I never said you could do that. Even though you look so cute in them."

Levi: " Let me get my camera. This is perfect cosplay material for you. Maybe I could cosplay as you some time."

Satan: " I think you'd look better in a neko outfit." 

Asmo: " You look so cute in my clothes! Let me get some more and you can model them for me. The internet will love how cute you look." 

Beel: " I think my clothes are a little too big for you."

Belphie:  " Oh are you wearing my clothes? I was so tired I didn't notice." 

Diavolo: " You should wear my clothes more often. We can match."

Barbatos: " Just try not to get them dirty. I need them to remain presentable.

Simeon: " Haha. My clothes look so good on you. Can I try on yours so we're even?"

Luke: * Immediately starts blushing * " Y/N. You're stretching them out!"

Solomon: " You look so good with them on. But I'd think you'd look better with them off."