When they catch feelings for you

A/N: I'm officially starting scenarios. I will include every boy. I will also make these scenarios either gender unless stated otherwise. The POV will be specified for each one. finally, some of these scenarios may be long and some may be short.

1st person POV

Lucifer: I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork. " Huh. Only five more hours of this." I said. Most of the paperwork was student council business. But some of it was about the recent exchange student program. The two students, Solomon and Y/N, are adjusting to life here in the Devildom. Well, Solomon is. Y/N on the other hand is struggling a bit. Don't get me wrong, they love it here in the Devildom. But they're struggling with their classes. For some reason, I decided to text Y/N and ask them how they were doing.

Hello Y/N. I'm just checking in to see how you're doing. I heard that you were struggling with your school work. If you need help, my door is always open.

Thx. Lucifer. I'm doing alright. Classes have gotten a bit easier since I've been studying a bit more. But if I ever have any trouble, I'll come to you.

" At least classes gotten easier for him/her." I thought. I put my phone down and got back to work. But for some reason, my heart was beating faster. I ignored it until I got to Y/N's file. It started beating faster when I saw the file photo. I put it down and backed away from the desk. 
" Could this be happening? Could I actually be falling for Y/N?" I thought.

Mammon: " Who does Y/N think he/she is?! Blackmailing me with my precious Goldie, just so they could have a pact with me." I said while I was walking back to my room. Y/N and Levi just tricked me into a pact. Curse that human! And what's worse is that before this stupid pact, I was tasked to take care of this human! " Ugh! Y/N can be so unbearable! Heh. I guess that's why I like them." I said. I then stopped and realized what I just said. " No way! Could I really be falling for Y/N?" I thought.

Levi: " I can't believe I lost!" I thought as I was in my room. Y/N and I just had a tournament to see who was a bigger TSL fan. And I lost because of my temper. " That normie has only been here for a month and he/she has me wrapped around his/her finger!" I said to Henry. I tried to kill that dumb humie before mister prideful stopped me. But he wouldn't have had to if they didn't pull that trick on me. " They know how to get under my skin Henry! Ugh! Have you ever met someone so annoying yet cute at the same time?!" I said. I covered my mouth and started to blush. " Henry, do you know what this means? I'm falling for Y/N." I said.

Satan: " Hmm. It says here that if you feel affection towards another, you're heart rate will increase and you'll begin to feel hot. You'll also start to blush." I read aloud. I was in the library doing some light reading. You know, the usual. I was reading a book about affections and how someone will know when they are in love. " Love is such a useless emotion. I'll never feel affection for anyone." I said. " Ahh." I then heard someone yell. I went over to the source of the sound. When I got there, I saw Y/N on the floor. He/She was surrounded by books. " Y/N. What happened?" I asked. " I was trying to put my book back when I lost my footing and fell. Then all these books fell on top of me." He/She said. I helped them get up. " You need to be more careful Y/N. You could've gotten hurt if one of the heavier books fell on top of you." I said. " Thank you for your concern. But I'm alright." Y/N said. They smiled. " Okay. If you need any help with the books, just ask me." I said. " Thanks." Y/N said. I smiled. " Satan. You're turning red. And your face is heating up. Are you okay?" Y/N asked me. He/She was right. I started to feel hot and my heart started beating faster. " N-No. I'm okay. It's just hot in here. Anyways, see you later." I said. I quickly ran out of the library and to my room. " What was that? Were those signs of affection? Am I falling for Y/N?" I asked myself.