When you two have a beach day

Lucifer: You two spent the whole day walking along the beach. Lucifer got extremely jealous when people were staring at you.

Mammon: Started blushing when he saw you in a bathing suit. He spent the whole day looking for treasure and you decided to do some sun bathing. He was very nervous when you asked him to put sunscreen on your back.

Levi: Surprisingly, he was happy to go to the beach with you. " Even shut in otakus have to get out once in a while." He said. You two decided to build sand sculptures and he built one of Ruri-chan.

Satan: You two walked the back and explored the caves that lined the shore. You ended up tripping on some rocks and spraining your ankle. Like the gentleman he is, he carried you back.

Asmo: Complimented on how sexy you looked in a bathing suit. You two ended up making out in a dressing room

Beel: You two spent the day fishing. He cooked the fish you caught for dinner. You ended up getting a bit sick from the fish but Beel ate at least twenty fish.

Belphie: He slept under the umbrella the whole time. You decided to cover his body in sand while he slept. He was a little mad at you for doing so.

Diavolo: You two did everything. You surfed, played in the water, built sand castles, played beach games, and had a bonfire at night.

Barbatos: Similar to Lucifer, he became extremely jealous when others stared at you. He decided to give you love bites all over your body so you had to put your normal clothes back on.

Simeon: You both looked for seashells along the coastline. You had stop him from picking up a jellyfish accidentally.

Luke: Similar to Diavolo, you two did everything. Luke did get afraid of a crab and jellyfish. You had to reassure him that they wouldn't hurt him. He would keep saying that he's not scared. But him clinging to you says otherwise.

Solomon: You two would use water breathing spells to explore underwater. You would play with the friendly sea creatures and battle the evil ones.