If you have a nightmare

A/N: This is a request from @kristyhoney301. Enjoy!

Lucifer: You would need to get a drink of water and clear your head. You'd try not to wake Lucifer up but he would wake up anyways. He would then proceed to comfort you until you felt better to go back to bed. 

Mammon: He would cuddle with you until you felt better. He would also talk with you about your nightmare so you won't have it again.

Levi: He would be up playing games when he heard you tossing and turning. He would shake you awake and ask what's wrong. When you told him about your nightmare, he'd insist you pull an all nighter and play games with him. Even though it was a bad idea to stay up all night you figured why not and you two played games together for the whole night.

Satan: He would be woken up by you tossing and turning and asked what was wrong. When you told him about your nightmare he was worried you wouldn't fall back to sleep. So he decided to read you stories until you fell back to sleep.

Asmo: Like Mammon he would cuddle with you until you felt better. However he would start talking about his dream which would make you annoyed. Eventually you decided to sleep in your own room.

Beel: He would get super worried because you were tossing and turning in your sleep. When you tell him it was just a nightmare. He would still be worried and stay awake all night until you woke up the next morning.

Belphie: He wouldn't even know since he would be asleep the whole time.

Diavolo: He would ask Barbatos to make you some tea and would stay up to comfort you. There would also be lots of cuddles. 

Barbatos: He would make tea for you and make sure that you felt safe. However, once you told him the nightmare was about you being chased by a giant rat...he passed out.

Simeon: He would change into his angel form and wrap his wings around you. You always felt safe when he did so. 

Luke: You would be having a sleepover with him and would start having a nightmare. Luke would sing you lullabies and read you stories until you felt comfortable to fall back to sleep.

Solomon: He would cast a spell to make you have pleasant dreams.

Mephistopheles: He would consider buying more comfortable sleep wear and bedding since he figured not being comfortable was the reason behind your nightmare.

Raphael: Wouldn't care.

Thirteen: She would give you some sweets to make you feel better. However, the sugar would prevent you from sleeping and you two would stay up all night chatting and having fun.