Favorite Pokemon

A/N: This is a request from @UltimatePercussion. Enjoy!

Lucifer: Charizard, Giratina (Origin form), Hydreigon(Cause it reminds him of Cerberus, and Eternatus. Basically any strong pokemon.

Mammon: Gimmighoul. If it was real, he'd try taking all of his coins.

Levi: Gyarados, Seviper, and Goldeen. Anything that reminds him of his pets are good for him. However if he wants to speed run, he'll choose pokemon fit for a speed run rather than his favorite.

Satan: Any cat pokemon. If it's a cat, it's his favorite.

Asmo: Roselia and Roserade. 

Beel: Vanillite, Alcremie, Applin, and Appletun. Basically any pokemon that looks like food.

Belphie: Jigglypuff. Self-explanatory.

Diavolo: Any cute pokemon.

Barbatos: Celebi and Dialga. If he can't have those two then any pokemon that's loyal.

Simeon: Slakoth. He's a big fan of sloths.

Luke: Alcremie. If it was real, he'd like to bake sweets with it.

Solomon: Zoroark. Mysterious and unpredictable. Just like him.

Mephistopheles: Rapidash and Mudsdale. He likes riding horses so he choses horse pokemon as his partner.

Raphael: Armarouge. He usually goes for the strongest pokemon but whenever he gets the chance in Pokemon Scarlet and/or Violet he tries to find it's pre evolution.

Thirteen: Any ghost type pokemon. Especially Dusclops since it's middle evoltuion evolves from a Reaper Cloth to reach it's final evolution. However if she finds out Solomon's playing, she'll pick any pokemon that can counter his team.