Beelzebub x Reader

Y/N's POV

" Y/N! Table 14 needs the special while Table 8 needs another refill. Get moving!" The manager said. " Yes sir, sorry sir." I said. I ran out with the meal and the refill. I work at Ristorante Six as one of the servers. But I hate my job! The manager is so strict and the customers expect perfection. One little slip up means you're fired.

But i have bills to pay and need the job. Sure the pay is a lot and the tips are nice, but I also want to work somewhere more flashier. Like Hell's Kitchen or the fall. Those places are always a riot. But I really need this job. I also rent out an apartment owned by the manager. If I quit, he'll raise my rent or kick me out. So I have to keep working.

" Mister/Miss, my order is all wrong. I ordered the Ghost Pepper Chili. Not the Jalapeño Fire Platter!" One of the customers said. " I'm sorry sir. I'll get you your meal right away." I said. I quickly grabbed the plate and went back into the kitchen. A couple minutes later, I came out with the right dish.

But as I was walking to the table, I tripped and the meal went all over the customer. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared. " You little bitch! You should be fired for this!" The customer said. " I'm sorry sir." I said while I was trying to hold back tears.

The manager came running out. " I'm so sorry for my employee's incompetence. Your meal is on the house." The manager said. " Good. Because I can assure you that we'll never be eating here ever again." He said. He then took his wife and left. " Y/N. See me after your shift is over." the manager said in a monotone voice. I gave a hard swallow.

Time skip...

I took a deep breath and entered the manager's office. " You wanted to see me?" I asked.
" Y/N. Sit down." He said. I did so. " This is the fifth time in the last three days you've done something that has cost us a customer. And you're three months behind on your rent. I'm sorry to say this but you're fired and you cannot live in the apartment complex." The manager said.

" But I have school and no where else to go! Please let me stay until I find another place." I begged. " No. All your stuff is packed and is out front. We will not be missing you." The manager said. I ran out of there before he saw me crying. My stuff was outside waiting for me. i didn't have a lot. Just one duffle bag. It started to rain as I walked through the streets.

" I'm such a failure. I shouldn't have been born." I thought. There was only on place to drown my sorrows. I went to Hell's Kitchen. " Can I have a bottle of Demonus?" I asked the server. They nodded and gave me a bottle. I drank it all pretty quickly. " May I have another?" I asked.

I kept drinking. My head started to hurt and I began to feel dizzy. I laid my head down on the counter and passed out.

Flashback

" Ugh. Where am I?" I asked myself. " Easy now. You've been through a lot." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see the Demon Prince and his butler. I backed up out of fear. " We're not going to hurt you. You were wounded in the battle and were brought here. I take it that you know us." The demon prince said.

I nodded. " Where am I?" I asked. " You're currently in the House of Lamentation. It's one of the dormitories for RAD. We brought you here after we found you. Your wounds will take time to heal. So take it easy." Diavolo said. " I'm in the Devildom. But why?" I asked.

Diavolo and Barbatos looked at each other. " You really don't know?" Barbatos asked. I shook my head. " Look at your wings." Diavolo said. I examined my wings. My once white wings were now black. " Does that mean?" I said aloud. " Yes. Your rebellion was crushed and cast you out. You're now a demon. I'm sorry." Diavolo said.