Belphegor x Spirit!Reader

Belphie's POV

???

I opened my eyes to find myself underwater. " Where am I? Is this a dream?" I asked myself. I then went to breathe but realized I couldn't. " I'm drowning!" I thought as I started to cough. I made a break for the surface but realized I was just sinking further. " Dammit no. At this rate, I'm done for." I thought. I started to lose consciousness. My vision faded to black and my body felt numb. However, I saw a hand reaching out towards me and I grabbed it.

End

I quickly sat up and started breathing heavily. I looked around to notice i was in my room. Sweat covered my entire body. " It was just a dream." I said, taking a breath of relief. " Oi Belphie." I heard Beel say. He walked over to me. " You're going to be late if you don't get dressed." He said as he tossed me my shirt. I quickly got dressed and left with Beel for school. 

The day went on normally. i ended up falling asleep in most of my classes. " Damn Belphie, you seem more tired than normal." Mammon said. " Are you feeling alright?" Asmo asked. " Yawn* Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just-" I stopped where i was when a mysterious boy/girl walked by. I turned and watched them walk down the hall.

" Belphie, are you okay?" Satan asked. ' Didn't you just see them?" I asked. " Them?" Lucifer asked. " The boy/girl. The one that just walked by." I said. " No one is in this hallway except for us." Levi said. " That can't be possible." I said, turning back in the opposite direction. I then heard the bell. " We're going to be late." Lucifer said. Beel grabbed my arm and pulled me the rest of the way.

Time Skip...

I couldn't stop thinking about that person all day. " Who was that?' I said as I leaned against the bench in the garden. I decided to skip class and clear my head in the garden next to the school. 
" That couldn't have been a sleep-deprived vision. I'm certain that was a real person." I said as I held my head. Suddenly, the wind started to pick up. It caused the petals from the rose bushes to scatter in the air. 

" What the heck is wrong with the wind?" I said aloud. I covered my face so it wouldn't get cut by the petals. I then felt a presence standing in front of me. I noticed my arms to see the person from before. They were wearing an old school uniform that looked like it was from the human world. Their body was covered in cuts and scratches. They also had a white glow around them.

" Who are you?" I asked. Whoever this person was just stared at me. " I asked you a question." I said. They started walking towards me. " Wait, stay back." I said as they positioned themself inches away from my face. " You must remember." They said. They then kissed me. It happened so suddenly that I didn't have any time to react. As we kissed, my body started to feel tired.
" Who...are you?" I asked. I then lost consciousness. 

???

I opened my eyes to find I was somewhere surrounded by bright lights. I looked around to notice i was at a festival. There were people chatting and eating delicious food. " Stop dragging your feet Belphie. We're gonna miss the fireworks." I heard someone said. I looked forward to notice someone was pulling me. I couldn't make out their face though. But whoever this person was, it felt like they were important to me. " You know what, I'm glad I met you Belphie." They said. They then let go of my hand and fell backwards. I felt myself reaching out towards them but I couldn't grab them. 

End

 I felt something cold and wet get poured on me. I quickly sat up to see Mammon. " Thought you were dead for a second." He said. " What happened? Where's the festival?" I asked. " Festival?" Mammon questioned. " Nevermind. How long was I out for?" I asked. " The whole day. Beel has been worried sick since he hasn't seen you all day." Mammon said. " Ah." I said. I looked down.
" By the was, this badge was on the bench next to you." He said.