When You're drunk

A/N: You and him went out for a night on the town. You ended up drinking a bit too much though. This is a request from @Phoenix_8020. 

Lucifer: Would think you're very cute when you're drunk. He would carry you home on his back and have you sleep in his room. Since you are a restless sleeper when you're drunk, he would sleep on the couch. The next morning, you would have quite the headache. He would stay with you until you felt better.

Mammon: You were actually pretty clingy when you get drunk around Mammon. He would act very annoyed but he would secretly think it's cute. 

Levi: He would actually stay away from you. You tend to be a bit reckless when you're drunk. You accidentally broke one of his anime figurines last time you were drunk.

Satan: He'd be a bit annoyed by you because you'd be extremely emotional. You'd basically be crying all night because you believe you're a bad boyfriend/girlfriend. Satan would reassure you that you aren't but he'd wear earmuffs to try and drown out your crying. 

Asmo: If you get drunk, he'll get drunk. You'll never be drinking alone when Asmo is around. You would end up having a make out session but wake up the next morning not remembering it. 

Beel: You wold end up getting sick from drinking and spend the night throwing up in the bathroom. Beel would be by your side, holding back your hair. He really is a big teddy bear.

Belphie: He wouldn't really care if you were drunk or not. As long as you don't wake him up from sleeping. But if you do, he'd drag you into bed and hold you there until you both fell asleep. 

Diavolo: Same as Lucifer.

Barbatos: He would make sure you didn't destroy anything in your drunken state. You were quite the handful for him when you're drunk. When you finally wore yourself out, he would carry you up to his room and you would fall asleep together.

Simeon: Wouldn't know what to do. He rarely sees you drunk and each time is different. Sometimes you're emotional, sometimes you're hyper, other times you don't want to be bothered. Basically he'll just keep some distance from you and if you needed anything, he would get it for you. He just wanted to keep you happy.

Luke: You never got drunk around him. He doesn't need to see you drunk.

Solomon: Where do I start with this one? He would take advantage of your drunken state and make you do weird things for him. What pisses you off the most is when you wake up next to him after you had a couple of drinks. You would scold him from taking advantage of your drunken state. Even though it wouldn't have that much of an effect. He'd do it again.