If you Pranked Them

A/N: This is a request from @kristyhoney301. Enjoy!

You decided to prank them by telling them you were breaking up(For Luke it would be telling him you didn't want to be his friend anymore). This is how they reacted.

Lucifer:  Knew it was a prank the entire time. " You always end up back in my arms Y/N. Did you honestly believe that prank would work?" He said.

Mammon: Started asking what he did wrong. " Was it the money? You know I'm the Avatar of Greed. It's in my nature to keep spending." He said. When you tried calming him down, he wouldn't listen. " Please don't leave meeeee!!!" He begged while crying. When you finally explained to him it was a prank, he was a mixture of furious and happy. He didn't know what to do so he decided to punish you by having some rough sex.

Levi: Would sigh and start crying. " I knew it. Nobody would ever love someone as gross as me." He said with a sad smile. Once you told him it was a prank, he stayed silent and hugged you.
" Don't ever do that again." He said softly as his tears fell onto your shoulder. 

Satan: Same as Lucifer. He'd know it was a prank and warn you about the consequences of pranking him again. 

Asmo: Immediately started to ugly cry. God his makeup was running down his face. He grabbed onto you and begged you not to leave. When you told him it was a prank, he ended up sulking for days.

Beel: Tried holding it together but ended up crying. Before you could tell him it was a prank he ran out of the room. For the next couple of days, he avoided you and stopped eating. When you finally found him again you told him it was a prank and he forgave you. He spent the entire day by your side clinging to you, just to make sure you wouldn't leave.

Belphie: Was half asleep when you told him so he didn't care. When he was fully awake you tried it again but he knew you were kidding.

Diavolo: Oh man did you break his heart. Diavolo shut himself in his room for days after you pulled this prank. He refused to see anyone. When you returned to tell him it was a prank, Barbatos was staring daggers into your soul. After you told him it was a prank he got all clingy and asked you to stay the night. You did and he ended up 'punishing' you.

Barbatos: This man can see through time so he'd knew this would happen. Instead he reversed the prank onto you. Let's just say you ended up slapping him for doing so.

Simeon: Got a little angry and felt he did something wrong. " It's because I'm human now right? You wanted to be with an angel and not a human. Is that correct?" He kept saying over and over again. When you told him it was a prank, he got embarrassed by the way he acted. 

Luke: Started crying. " I...I see. I guess you don't want me as a friend after all. You just see me as a kid, just like everyone else." Luke said. He then ran off crying. You went to search for him and found him hiding outside of the school in the garden. When you told him it was just a prank, he immediately hugged you and begged you not to leave him. 

Solomon: Would stare at you blankly before asking you to repeat yourself. Once you did, he said nothing and retreated back into his room. When he finally came out you explained it was just a prank and he was relieved. " Now I don't have to use the love potion." He mumbled under his breath. " Pardon?" You asked. " Oh nothing my love. Nothing at all." He said,

Mephistopheles: Would immediately start begging for you to stay. If that didn't work, he'd start bribing you. When you told him it was just a prank, he immediately fell to his knees and started crying. " I can't believe I fell for that." He kept saying over and over again. 

Raphael: Took a deep breath and walked away. You went looking for him to tell him it was a prank. You found him in his room crying. When you told him it was a prank he immediately embraced you and asked you to never do that again. You agreed and stayed hugging for a while. " You know I still have to punish you for pulling that stunt right? You aren't going to get any sleep tonight." He said.

Thirteen:  Got angry and tried taking your soul. When you said it was a prank, she immediately calmed down and hugged you. " I knew you'd never leave me Y/N." She said.