Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader

Asmo's POV

" Ugh. Not again. This can't be happening!" I said as I stared at my computer screen. One of the many things I do to boost my appearance is making Deviltube videos. I want to share all of my beauty tips so people can look as fabulous as me. Well, almost as fabulous as me. No one can match my beauty.

But recently, my videos haven't been getting as many views as before. At first, I thought that a lot of people were busy or my videos weren't posting correctly. But now I'm starting to lose subscribers! That's unpredictable! " Who could be taking my followers away?" I asked. I started scrolling through videos. 

I ended up finding a new channel that had videos that were blowing up with views. I decided to take a look. The channel was called Beauty is only Skin Deep. The name was okay. But not the best. I decided to take a look at the videos and who was doing them. 

I clicked on their most recent video. " Hey dear viewers! It's Y/N here with some more tips for looking your best inside and out. So today we are going to be working on standard looks. Not anything fancy, just some classic blush and eye shadow to look your best every day. So first we're going to start with some blush. Nothing fancy. Just some normal blush. A tip to applying blush is to make sure that your cheek bones are the spot from where you put them. A way that make it easy to apply the blush is to smile. Smiling is a way to show what you're feeling on the inside. It's also one of the easiest expressions and most common to make. If you have any extra blush, spread it down your cheek just a little. Next is mascara. This is just normal. Apply only up to one and a half brush strokes. After that, it's time for eyeshadow. Its best to choose a shade that is either one shade lighter or one to two shades darker than your skin color. If you want to match your eyeshadow with a clothing choice, then by all means do so. But for the natural look, I recommend choosing a color more natural. And finally, the lipstick. For the natural look, I recommend lip gloss. It helps the lips to stay moist while lip stick dries it out and is a hassle to get out at the end of the day. If you choose to use lipstick, I would choose a red one that is not to dark and not too light or a dark pink one. For lip gloss, I would choose a clear one for a natural shine or a pink one to make your lips pop. And done. This will make your outside look beautiful while you show off who you truly are on the inside. See you next time. Bye!" 

The video ended. For some reason I was blushing. The way Y/N looked after the video and how he/she showed their passion and happiness made me infatuated. But also jealous. That video alone had 20 million views. And at least half of their followers were originally from my channel.
" I need a way to boost my appearance and regain my former glory." I thought.

I started pacing around my room. " What do people who need to be noticed do?" I asked myself. 
Just then, I heard my D.D.D go off. I got a text from Mammon. He was on the group chat.

Mammon: Hey guys! Have you heard that Asmo's beauty channel has been losing followers.

Me: You don't have to announce it to the world Mammon!

Levithian: Haha! Asmo isn't that popular anymore lolololololol.

Me: Stop it! I need help! I want to do something that shows that I'm the most beautiful person in all of Devildom. And I want to promote my channel. Any ideas?

Satan: Maybe you can throw a party. Like a fundraiser for your channel. You can promote your latest fashion designs and maybe sell some of the beauty products you don't want anymore.

Me: Yes! That's a great idea! Do you think you can help me out? Please! We are brothers after all.

Mammon: Quit ya begging! I'll help only if I get a cut in merchandise sails.