Belphegor x Reader

Y/N's POV

" Now for the spell of binding." The teacher said. " Ugh. These classes are so long. I wish I could just go home and sleep." I thought. Today is a freaking long day at RAD. It's been raining all day and the classes are so boring. Mammon is sitting right next to me and I can tell he's feeling the same way.

The bell finally rang. " Time to go home." Mammon said. " These long school days are really taking a toll on me." I said. " I know right." Mammon said. I then saw Belphie walking out of his class. " Hey Belphie! How was your day?" I said cheerfully. But he just glared at me and walked away.

" That was odd." I said. " What was?" Mammon asked. " Belphie just glared at me. Do you think he had a bad day?" I asked. " Maybe. But the thing about Belphie is that ya can't tell what he's thinkin'" Mammon said. " True." I said. Mammon and I then walked back to the House of Lamentation.

I went to my room to do some homework while Mammon went back to his. While I was doing my homework, I kept thinking about Belphie and why he was so distant. I want to ask Beel but i also don't want to worry him. " Maybe I should observe him tomorrow and see if his behavior changes. Maybe he just had a bad day." I thought.

The next day...

I noticed that Belphie was still acting weird. He ate less at breakfast and didn't talk to any of us on the way to school. " I see that Belphie is still acting weird." Mammon said to me. " Yeah. If he's still in a slump by tomorrow, then I'll talk to him." I said. " Yeah. That's a good idea. I haven't seen Belphie this depressed since-" Mammon was cut off by the sight of Asmo hugging me.

" You look so perfect this morning Y/N. Did you do something with your hair?" He asked.
" Get your hands off Y/N! Stop cuddling them like that!" Mammon said. " What? Are you jealous?" Asmo asked with a smirk. Mammon turned beet red. " Shaddup. Of course I don't care!" Mammon said. I gave a little chuckle and walked off.

I secretly followed Belphie around all day. He still wasn't eating good and wasn't socializing that much. But the weirdest thing was that he was staying awake in all of his classes. That never happens. Something is definitely wrong. I went to my room to do my homework after school again.

But I was interrupted by Beel. " Y/N. Have you seen Belphie? I haven't been able to find him all day and I'm getting worried." Beel said. " Now that you mention it, no I haven't. But I did want to talk to you. I noticed that Belphie has been acting weird. He hasn't been eating or sleeping. He's also been anti social. Almost Levi level anti social." I said.

" That's bad. I'll check around town while you check the House of Lamentation." Beel said. I nodded and we went off. I searched Beel and Belphie's room first just in case Beel missed something. But I couldn't find him. Next I searched the planetarium. Since I know he likes to go there. But that place turned up empty.

" Where else could Belphie be?" I asked myself. I paused and started to think of all the places Belphie could have went. Then it hit me. The attic. I quickly ran up there. I was about to enter when I heard crying from the other side. I decided to knock instead. " Belphie? It's me. Y/N. May I come in?" I asked.

" Yes." He said. I walked in to see Belphie sitting on the bed, crying and holding his pillow close.
" Belphie? What's wrong?" I asked. " It's nothing. Now leave me alone." He said. " But Belphie-" I was cut off. " Just leave! You wouldn't understand anyways." He said. I nodded and got up to leave.

But when I was at the door, Belphie grabbed my wrist. " I'm sorry. Just please stay. I don't know what else to do." He said. " I could tell that something was really bothering him. I nodded and sat next to him. " It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. But I'm here for you if you want to." I said.

" Thanks. You're a really good person Y/N." Belphie said. I smiled. " So what's up? Beel and I have been worried about you. Yo haven't been eating or sleeping. And you're so anti social that you've hit Levi levels." I said. " It's hard to talk about." He said.

I held his hand. " I'm here for you." I said. He took a deep breath. " It's been 800 years since the Celestial War. Today is the anniversary of the Celestial War. It's also the day that Lilith died." He said. He looked down. I now knew what he was so sad about.

Ever since I got to the Devildom, I've learned so much about the brothers. And Lilith was a huge impact on both Beel and Belphie. They both loved Lilith so much and they both feel guilty for her death. Belphie most of all because he feels like it's all his fault that Lilith fell in love and the Celestial War started. and today is the day that everything happened.

Belhpie started crying again. " I wish I never went down to the human realm! I wish I never took Lilith with me! And I wish that I could've saved her!" He said. I then embraced him. " Y/N?" Belphie asked. " I know it hurts. This wound will never heal. But it will get better. You need to stop dwindling in the past and look towards the future. Lilith would want you to live your life. And she loved you so much. You need to forgive yourself. And no matter what you decided to do, I'll be by your side." I said.

" Y/N." Belphie said. He hugged me tighter. " Please don't leave me. I don't want to lose you like I lost Lilith." He said. " I'll never leave you. And you won't lose me." I said. " Thank you Y/N." He said. I smiled. " No problem." I said. I then felt myself fall onto the bed. Belphie was asleep on top of my chest. " I love you Y/N." He said in his sleep. I began to blush. I started to feel tired myself and began to drift off to sleep. " I love you too Belphie." I said as I stroked his hair. I then fell asleep with the demon I love.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it. Next is a Diavolo x Servant!Reader.