Solomon x Human!Reader

Y/N's POV

" K'mon Y/N. Let's skip class and go to my room. Then we can have some real fun." Asmo said to me. " No Asmo. We have to get to class." I said. I was currently going to my next class. But Asmo is refusing to let me go. " No. I want to spend some more time with you." He said. " Ugh. This is unbearable." I thought.

I then saw Solomon walking in the opposite direction. " Solomon. Can you help me out with this?" I asked him. " Oh no. Asmo, can you get off Y/N?" He asked. " Sorry Solomon my kitten. I'm staying with Y/N all day." He said. I looked at Solomon. " Help me please." I said. He gave a little chuckle.

" Oh Y/N. Always depending on others." He said. I pouted. He gave another chuckle. " I Solomon, command you, Asmodeus, to stay away from Y/N for the entire day." He said. Asmo then got off of me. " K'mon Solomon. That's just mean." Asmo said. He then walked away. " Thank you." I said. 

" No problem. But why didn't you just command him to leave you alone? I mean, you do have a pact with him." Solomon said to me. " I don't like using the power of my pacts on the demon brothers unless its necessary." I said. " Ah. So you're one of those people." He said. " What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. I was getting annoyed with his comments.

" Well, you don't like to order around the demon brothers when they act up. You and I are different like that." He said. " Well at least I don't have pacts with them for the purpose of becoming more powerful." I said. " Well played. I have to get to class now. See you later." He said. He started walking away.

" Grr. He gets on my nerves." I said. Solomon is the other human exchange student here in the Devildom. Sure he's nice and all, but he knows how to push my buttons. Honestly, I just want to punch him sometimes. But I can tolerate him. But he's mysterious. There's so much about him that I don't know about.

But I can't think about that now. I need to get to class. I quickly sprinted to class and sat down.
" I heard that you had a little Asmo problem today." Mammon said to me. We have the same class. " Yeah. He's so clingy. But thankfully Solomon was there to help me out." I said. " Hey! I'm the only person who gets to help ya out. So next time, come to me!" Mammon said.

" Okay." I said. Mammon is such a tsundere. " By the way, how much do you know about Solomon?" I asked Mammon. " Why do you ask?" He asked me. " He's just so mysterious. I want to know more about him." I said. " Hmm. Well I don't know much. But I do know he's devious. That guy has a lot of secrets. So be careful." Mammon said. " Mammon! Y/N! You both have detention after school for talking!" The teacher said. " Dammit." Mammon and I both said.

The day was long and detention was longer. " That was rough." I said. " Yep. But it's time to go home now." Mammon said. I then got. text on my D.D.D. " Oh no." I said. " What happened?" Mammon asked. " Beel just texted. Apparently, he ate all of the ingredients for dinner tonight. He wants me to get some more before Lucifer discovers what he did." I said.

" Oh boy. Mister Prideful will be mad if he finds out. I'm gonna go home now." He said.
" Don't do anything that will alert Lucifer to this." I said. " I won't." Mammon said. " He's lying." I said. I then went into town to get the ingredients.

" This should be enough." I said. While I was walking back, I saw Solomon. " What's he doing here?" I asked myself. He then went into a store and started talking to the store clerk. I checked out the name of the shop. It was one of the shops that sold magical artifacts. I decided to spy on him from the outside. 

It seemed like he was interested in a magical pendant. From my knowledge, it was some sort of binding pendant. It's commonly used for couples in a relationship. " Whats's he doing with that?" I asked myself. He started to come to the door. I quickly ran away from the window and hid in the alley.

" Odd." I said. I then checked the time. " Oh shit. I gotta get back." I said. I then got back to the house to find the kitchen in ruins. Beel was cleaning it. " What happened?" I asked. " Mammon ratted me out to Lucifer and this happened." He said. " Mammon." I said. I put the ingredients down and went to confront Mammon.

" Why did you rat out Beel?" I asked. " Because that's what I do." He said with a smirk. I punched him in the shoulder. He just laughed. " You took a while to get back. What happened?" He asked.
" Were you worried about me?" I asked with a smirk. " Wha-No! I'm just curious that's all!" He said, trying to hide the blush.

I gave a little chuckle. " I actually saw Solomon. He was in one of the shops that sold magical artifacts. I didn't find that odd because he's a sorcerer. But the object that he was checking out was surprising." I said. " What was the object he was lookin' at?" Mammon asked. " A binding pendant." I said.

Mammon looked at me in shock. " Why would he be looking at that?" Mammon said. " I don't know. Either he has someone that he admires or he wants to use it on a demon." I said. Mammon got more worried. " We need to get to the bottom of this. I told you he couldn't be trusted." He said. " I know. How about after school, you and I follow him. He may be going there tomorrow." I said. Mammon nodded.

The next day, we decided to follow Solomon. He was acting normal during school and occasionally played a prank on Mammon when he wasn't looking with his magic. It made me laugh as well. When school was over, we decided to follow him. " Let's go." I said. " Right." Mammon said. 

He made his way into town and went to the store. " See? I told you. He's looking at the pendant again." I said to Mammon. " You're right. I wonder who he'll use it on." Mammon said. " Yeah. I wonder who he'll use it on. Maybe Asmo. They do have a pact." I said. " Maybe. But would you want Asmo hangin's around you all day?" Mammon said. I shook my head.

Solomon then cam out of the store with a bag in his hands. " OMG! He bought the pendant!" I said. " We need to confront him." Mammon said. We then walked up to Solomon. " OH! Hello Y/N, Mammon. I didn't expect to see you here. What brings you two here?" He asked. " Just stop it already. We know whats in that bag you're holding." I said.

Solomon then got a worried look on his face. " You do?" He asked. " Yeah. And we know you're gonna use it on one of us higher demons. So fork it over." Mammon said. Solomon then started laughing. " You got it all wrong. I was actually buying the pendant for Y/N." He said. " What?" I said. " Eh?" Mammon said.

" May I please talk to Y/N alone?" Solomon asked Mammon. But he showed no signs of moving. 
" Ugh. Here's some Grimm. Go and buy something for yourself." I said as I handed Mammon some money. " Really?! Thank you Y/N!" He said. He hugged me and then ran off. " You really know how to handle them." Solomon said. " Yeah. So about the pendant?" I asked.

" Right. Um...Y/N. I like you. I like you a lot. Seeing you with the brothers makes me jealous. I want you all to myself. So I figured that I'd give this to you so that we can be together. And that everyone knows you're mine." He said. He handed me the pendant.

" So what do u say? Will you be mine?" He asked. " Yes. Yes I will be yours." I said. " Really? Haha yes." He said. He then embraced me. " Okay. Put that pendant on me." I said. I then turned around. Solomon then put the pendant on me. " Its beautiful." I said. 

" I'm glad you like it. I had a feeling that the magic wouldn't work because you're Lilith's descendant and are immune to most types of magic. But you're right. It is beautiful. Just like you." He said. We then kissed. It was magical. Heh, pun intended. " I need to get going. But let's go out tomorrow. It'll be our first date." He said. " Yeah. Let's do that." I said. I then gave Solomon one more kiss and he walked away.

" So what happened while I was gone?" I heard someone say. I turned to face Mammon. He was holding at least five shopping bags. " I didn't give you that much. How did you afford all of this?" I asked. " Clearance and coupons." He said. He then noticed that I was wearing the pendant.
" What are you doing with that on?" Mammon asked. " Well, if you must know. Solomon and I are officially a couple." I said. " What?!" Mammon said. He was so in shock that he fainted. " Oh boy." I said. I then took out my D.D.D and called Lucifer. " Lucifer? Hi. We have a situation." I said. It looks like I'll have a lot of explaining to do.

A/N: Done. I'll be taking a break for a while to write my other stories. But I'll be back.