Route 1:Beelzebub

Beel's POV

" Beel, wake up. We're going to be late." I heard Belphie say. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. " Is it morning already? I don't want to get up." I thought to myself. I turned to see Belphie putting on his uniform. " Usually I'm the one who sleeps in." Belphie said. I let out a groan and got up.

I slowly walked over to my closet and grabbed my uniform. I looked over at a calendar on the wall. " In three days, it'll be the anniversary of Lilith's death." I thought to myself. i looked down and tried not to cry. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Belphie. " Stop staring into space and let's go." He said. I nodded and we headed for the door. We walked out of our room and went to the staircase.

" There you two are. We are going to be late." I heard Mammon say. He was standing at the bottom of the staircase. Belphie went down first while I stared at the floor. When I looked up, I saw something horrifying. There was a black figure standing next to Mammon. It was terrifying. It was more scarier than Lucifer when he's angry.

I took a breath to calm down. When I regained my composure, the figure was gone. Mammon and Belphie headed for the door and I followed them. I still felt uneasy about the weird black figure that I saw next to Mammon, but I decided not to mention it. The day went on like normal. Classes were boring and practice was exhausting. I had no energy in me the entire day. It felt like my body was empty and I was just existing. Eventually it was time to go home.

I changed out of my uniform and back into my normal clothes. i could smell food from the kitchen but I wasn't hungry. " Strange, I'm always hungry." I thought to myself. I wanted to stay up in my room and sleep but I felt like I should go down to dinner anyways. I didn't want my brother's to think something was wrong with me. When we were at dinner, my ears became void of all sound.

My brother's were talking and arguing but all of the sound they were making was muffled. I looked over at Belphie to notice he was acting uneasy as well. " Will you all just be quiet?" I heard Lucifer say clearly. " How can you talk about this when you know what's coming up in three days?" He asked sternly. Everyone at the table became quiet. We all looked down while Lucifer glared at us.

" Excuse me." Belphie said. He got up from the table and exited the dining room. " What's up with him?" Asmo asked. " Probably sick from mammon's food." Satan said. " Hey!" Mammon said. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw that black figure again. But I shook it off as just a shadow. After dinner, I went back to my room. But I didn't see Belphie. I started searching for Belphie in all of his favorite spots. When I didn't find him in any of his favorite spots, I went to check the attic.

As I climbed up the stairs, I heard someone crying. I entered the room to see Belphie. He was having some sort of panic attack. " Belphie, are you okay?" I asked. He then looked up at me with fear and sadness in his eyes. " Beel, please." He said. He reached his hand out to me. I went to take it but stopped when I saw that same shadowy figure standing behind Belphie.

I backed away out of fear and the figure stared at me. " Beel, you seemed frightened." Belphie said. I then quickly turned to leave when I heard Belphie call out to me. " Please don't go Beel! I need you!" He said. But I ignored him and exited the room. As I was walking down the stairs, I decided to look back to see if Belphie was following me. But instead, I saw that same black figure at the top of the stairs. I decided to focus my breathing to calm myself down and it worked. I went back to my room and fell asleep before anything else happened.

Two days left...

The morning of the next day started out normally. I still didn't want to get up but forced myself to. Belphie decided to remain asleep. After what happened the previous night, I couldn't blame him. I was still uneasy about the black figure I saw everywhere. What was it? Who was it? Why is it here? What does it want? Those questions plagued my head all day and made it impossible to concentrate.